Thrustmaster USB Joystick
- Designed for use with PC
- USB connectivity offers simple plug and play use
- Features 3 axes, 4 buttons, and 1 trigger for optimal control
- Ergonomically designed handle features an enlarged hand rest and provides excellent gaming comfort
- Point-Of-View button provides an immersive gaming experience and ensures easy camera control
- Weighted base includes non-slip rubber pads for enhanced stability
Of the 15 reviewers who responded, 13 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Straightforward control device- August 7, 2013
Used to have fun with MS Flight Sim 95 with the keyboard as a control, but find it difficult to tell aircraft settings (elevators in particular) with the newer version ten, so decided to try a joy stick. This is the first one I've owned (aside from the kids' Atari!) so I'll defer to the experienced gamers to compare it to other sticks. Bottom line: it works fine - boots up automatically - no complaints, other than that the handle appears to have been designed for someone wearing a flight suit!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for price- September 12, 2020
I have owned more expensive flight controllers so this was obviously not as good for controller fine sensitivity but for the price you get a controller that gives you options that exceeded anything I could find in the price range. If you are looking to play a few on line flight games casually this will do the trick. If you want high quality flight sim sensitivity you may need to go up a little in price rangeYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Didn't work returned it- January 27, 2018
When I bought this unit, it looked like the box had been opened before and returned. It connected to my PC , it said it recognize it and configured it - but could not get it to work or respond in any way. After messing with it for about a half hour and trying different things, I returned it.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Overall Amazing- October 12, 2016
It is nice with smooth movements the only thing i wish to happen was for it to be heavier. I have velcro so i fixed it. But overall it is Overall awesome and I would recommend it to a friend. My specs: MacBook Pro (2012 i think) 64 bit Pros: Everything is great. Cons: It is not heavyYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good basic flight joystick- July 1, 2018
I have been using this joystick on both Windows 7 and Ubuntu Linux for the Flightgear simulator. It works fine. I just plugged the joystick into a USB port and started the application. It was installed and the application recognized it immediately.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.