UAG Metropolis Folio Case for iPad 10.2" - Red
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Fits the Apple iPad 10.2" (8th generation and 7th generation)
- Folio case shields your iPad on all sides
- Military grade material that can withstand extreme conditions
- Lightweight construction for easy handling and carrying around of your iPad
- Soft core and rubber bumpers soften impacts and protect your iPad from accidental drops and bumps
- Frogskin Technology offers a tactile grip to hold the your phone firmly in your hand in wet conditions
- Easy access to touchscreen and ports for convenient operation
- Adjustable and detachable stand so you can prop up your tablet at your whim
- Apple pencil holder for even more convenience
- US-Military certification signifies enhanced durability that is capable of withstanding tough and extreme conditions
Of the 423 reviewers who responded, 372 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Not a kids case- December 31, 2019
This case is good for the price but it’s not a case for kids. It’s a little uncomfortable so we replaced it for the Otter Defender Box
Not helpful (0)Report
- Strong and light- July 17, 2020
I've used various iPad cases over the last few years and this one is a decent value. Great protect, lightweight and looks good. Like others have said, the edges are sharp which you only feel if holding it but the sides. The stand works okay and some might find it expensive - hence, four stars. For comparison, I have three other iPads including one with the UAG Scout Folio case. It's cheaper and no problems with the edges but not nearly the protection and the stand isn't great. In terms of protection, this model wins hand's down which is why I'm using it for my kids' iPads as well.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- You can run over your iPad- March 31, 2020
I have my iPad in this case and forgot it on the back of my truck. Forgot about it for several hours. Went back to retrace my path and cross my fingers that it landed in grass or a pile of leaves. Nope, found it 3 miles away from my original point of departure, in the middle of the street. Based on the tire tracks on the case it had been run over numerous times. I felt sick because my iPad was less than 2 weeks old. Jumped out, picked it up and drove to a safe place to park. Opened the case and right there, shiny as new and untouched my iPad was in perfect condition. Even better, cleaned the tire tracks off my case and besides a small scuff you would never know what it had been through. Highly recommend because it is clearly great protection but it is professional and not bulky like an OtterBox.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.