Waterpik Cordless Plus Water Flosser (WP-462C) - Black/Satin Silver
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Portable water flosser is ideal for travel and small bathrooms
- Clinically proven to be more effective than string flossing for reducing plaque, gingivitis, and gum disease
- In-handle dual-pressure control lets you personalize the water pressure intensity
- Ergonomic design with 360-degree tip rotation makes it easy to access hard-to-reach places
- Easy-to-fill water reservoir boasts a 210mL (7oz) capacity for 45+ seconds of use with a flow rate per minute of 300mL (10oz)
- Includes four flosser tips and is safe to use with braces, dental implants, crowns, bridges, and veneers
- 1 x OD-100E - Waterpik Orthodontic Tip
- 1 x PS-100E - Waterpik Plaque Seeker Tip
- 2 x JT-450E - Waterpik Classic High-Pressure Jet Tip
- 2 x Prong Charger
- Flosser Unit
- Owners Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1037 reviewers who responded, 934 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- ok, but awkward- December 4, 2020
although the unit works as described< I found it a bit awkward to use. The instructions say to keep the unit upright, since the water fees from the bottom, but getting the stream directed to the backs of the bottom teeth is impossible without tilting or completely inverting it. The unit is large because of the water reservoir and thus a bit awkward. In liiking at other Waterpik units, I would have been better off to spend a bit more and get one where the reservoir unit sits on the counter and has a long feed tube. These units have a smaller hand-held portion. However, if portability is required this works well. Hope this helpsYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Flossing on the Go!!- February 15, 2020
If you have braces and you’re frequently traveling, whether locally or internationally, this is the item for you. I have the stationary system and I purchased this one for when I travel, as I’m not a fan of the flossers they give you at the orthodontist. This product works very well. The only improvement needed is the size of the reservoir. It’s a bit large and I guess it has to be so you’re not refilling more than once during a session. This makes for an interesting pack. Consequently, I would try the airpik version to see if there’s difference between the two and if not I would move away from this product simply because of the size.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wow, Incredible Clean Teeth- September 23, 2016
Well, let me begin by stating that I hate taking time to floss manually. I bought this water flosser after listening to my dentist for the 100th time berate me for not flossing. I couldn't be happier. This is any easy way to floss and it works incredibly well. It's very noticeable by the amount of debris that comes out after brushing and then flossing with this water flosser. That sounds horrible but you never know how much food is held between your teeth until you use this water flosser. It works perfectly. The only negative is that you have to add more water to the reservoir after just a few minutes of use...but otherwise, it's a great option to manual flossing.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.