Waterpik Ultra Water Flosser (WP-112C) - Black/Satin Silver
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Clinically proven to be more effective than string flossing for reducing plaque, gingivitis, and gum disease
- Advanced pressure control system with 10 settings and a pause button on the handle lets you personalize the water pressure intensity
- 360-degree tip rotation makes it easy to access hard-to-reach places
- Covered water reservoir offers built-in tip storage and provides 90+ seconds of use
- Includes six unique flosser tips and is safe to use with braces, dental implants, crowns, bridges, and veneers
- 2 x JT-100E - Waterpik Classic Jet Tip
- 1 x OD-100E - Waterpik Orthodontic Tip
- 1 x PS-100E - Waterpik Plaque Seeker Tip
- 1 x PP-100E - Waterpik Pik Pocket Tip
- 1 x TB-100E - Waterpik Water Flosser Toothbrush Tip
- 1 x Reservoir
- 1 x Reservoir Lid
- 1 x Handle
- 1 x Power Cord
- 1 x Hose
- 1 x Base Unit
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1921 reviewers who responded, 1844 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Clean Teeth!- November 30, 2018
I'm not a dentist, so I can't say for sure that my mouth is totally clean, but it sure feels like it. Gums have been less prone to bleeding after using this, and I definitely see that it cleans out little bits left behind even after brushing. I notice a difference if I skip a night of using this. Overall, great product that serves its purpose. Minus one star for being quite loud and the stopper on the water container getting loose now (so it leaks when I remove the container). Also a consideration... the water container is quite small so needs to be refilled very frequently. Minor gripe, but something I didn't think about before buying.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Third purchase- May 24, 2020
I used this flosser for many years 10+ and this is my third purchase (probably same model). Excellent for teeth with orthodontic wires. Great for people who brush too hard as using this cleans teeth and prevents hard-brushing. I highly recommend for people with these issues. The reason the second flosser needed replacement was because the hand wand broke off from the hose. One way to eliminate the stress (or mitigate the breakage) on the hose is to make use the dial that rotates the pik to different angles instead of rotating the wand and stressing the hose. Perhaps applying this technique will keep the hose attached to the wand for a long time.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still floss- August 25, 2018
I had been thinking of getting one of these for quite some time. My son recently got braces, and that is when I decided to buy it. It comes with an orthodontic tip to help get food particles from around the brackets. I use it to help keep my gums clean. You will still need to floss, because it will not get the food particles completely from between your teeth. I do feel a difference in clean after I use it. It does take some practice on using it. Yes it makes noise, but my garbage disposal is way louder. I will often add some mouthwash to the water, or some of the left over antibacterial wash I got when I had my wisdom tooth removed.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.