WD Easystore 14TB USB 3.0 Desktop External Hard Drive (WDBAMA0140HBK-NESE) - Black - Only at Best Buy
- External hard drive with 14TB of storage provides ample space for your vast digital library of games, movies, music, pictures, documents, and more
- Maximum data transfer speed of 5,000MB/s lets you move files with ease
- Connect to your PC or Mac via USB 3.0 (USB 2.0 backwards-compatible)
- Includes WD Discover software featuring backup, security, and drive utilities
- Automatic backups and compatibility with Time Machine (note: may require reformatting) helps you keep your data for the long run
- Desktop Hard Drive
- USB Cable
- AC Adapter
- WD Discovery Software with Backup
- Security and Drive Utilities
- Quick Install Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1857 reviewers who responded, 1777 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Time to Add More Storage - Can't Beat the Cost/Tb- April 29, 2022
WD - easystore 14TB External USB 3.0 Hard Drive - Black was a must buy due to the cost per terabyte. When the price recently dropped (thanks Best Buy) my son called me and gave me the good news. He bought one and suggested that I do, too. I immediately ordered the drive and Best Buy delivered it very quickly. When it arrived, installation was easy; I downloaded the WD tools and ran the tests. They are shown in the photos below.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- WD Ext 14TB HDD- December 12, 2020
The unit was easy to set up. The capacity of it is a 14 TB external hard drive. I split the drive in half so that I could use the space for movies and pictures. It seems to have a low center of gravity so it stands up easy. The connections with simple and durable. The software made the connection to the computer convenient. I've had the unit on for two days straight and it doesn't seem to even get hot.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent external hard drive- December 11, 2021
I am quite satisfied with WD-easystore 14TB USB 3.0 hard Drive. It's a little noise while using with a reasonable copy speed which satisfied me too, sometimes the copy speed reach 200MB/s. I eject the hard drive when not use but keep the power plugged in, this way keeps the hard drive very quite with no noise at all. It's keeping cool so I believe it can last long.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Well packaged and value for money.- December 26, 2020
Value for money! They packaged the whole thing really nicely and it fit in the box exactly and didn't move around. At sales prices for 189.99 each, it is $13.57/TB, the lowest price at the moment.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- 14 TB External Drive- March 31, 2021
I found the external drive easy to set up however it didn’t come with a cable to attach to my computer, luckily I had one laying around but it’s a unusual cable to have. See picture of cable needed, the other end I’m using is USB, however I believe if you have one with the lightning end instead of USB it may be faster data transfer rates. You may want to look into which cable type is the fastest to use with it before hand and make sure you have it available as a port on your computer. The drive works fine as storage and backup and comes with some recovery software. Unfortunately I had just purchased some recovery software the day before.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
We can only acceept returns that are in their original packaging and do recommend customers check manufacturer's warranties for exclusions.Learn more about returns