Weber Summit Kamado Charcoal BBQ - Black
- 452-sq. in. (24" diameter) charcoal grill has enough space to hold up to 28 burgers so you can feed your family and friends with ease
- Gourmet BBQ system features a stainless steel hinged cooking grate and smoke/low and slow vent settings so you can sear, grill or smoke your favourite foods
- Air-insulated, double-walled, porcelain-enameled lid and bowl keep heat contained while you cook
- Two-position fuel grate, Rapidfire lid damper, and two Char-Basket charcoal fuel holders make operation effortless
- Lid features an easy-open hinge and a built-in thermometer so you can keep tabs on the progress of your food
- Stainless steel One-Touch cleaning system and a removable, high-capacity aluminum ash catcher make cleanup quick and easy
- Stainless steel tool hook ensures you always have tongs or a spatula close at hand
- Two all-weather 8" rubber moulded wheels let you move the grill around the patio with ease
- Warranty Documents
- Assembly Instructions
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 39 reviewers who responded, 39 would recommend this product.
- Very pleased with my decision.- May 10, 2021
I had been researching Kamado style smokers for a while but once I saw the New E6 my decision was made. Just got this about a month ago and LOVE IT! As someone new to smoking this grill makes life much easier, especially like how easy the temperature control is. If my first rack of ribs is any indication I am going to love this. I also forgot how much better charcoal grilling is. My legs were mislabeled as well but I took a chance and swapped them out - a little annoying but not that big a deal. Love that Weber sent me a free cookbook with the grill good marketing. My 19 year old Genesis Gas Grill is feeling neglected.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better than Kamado Joe- October 13, 2021
Excellent grill. Heats up faster than a ceramic Kamado. Holds temperature unbelievably well. Dial in the temperature by setting the vents, and it'll stay at the temperature for hours without constant adjusting like some of the ceramic Kamados. The two level charcoal grate is a very cool and convenient feature. I can focus the charcoal underneath the 12-in gourmet grilling system grate, do indirect cooking, and then place the food right over the charcoal for an unbelievable seer.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Most Versatile Kamado.- September 25, 2021
The WSKCG does it all! Not just that, it outperforms any grill/smoker I’ve owned. I went from having 6 grills to just 2 (I still keep a 22” kettle for those emergencies when the kamado is smoking overnight goodness. Plus it has a work table). The 24” stainless steel cooking grate gives me plenty of space to add up to 2 big briskets and the option to add a third with the stainless steel extension rack. I love the GBS accessories. The pizza stone, griddle, wok, and poultry roaster I own make this kamado the most versatile in its class. To add to its qualities, one can use charcoal briquettes or lump. The easy cleaning system is one of my favorite as it makes cleaning ashes a breeze vs others smokers grills where you have to scoop out ash or dump it by flipping over. Absolutely love this kamado and I plan on keeping it forever.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
To protect the safety of our associates; these products cannot be returned if opened.Learn more about returns