Whirlpool 24" 47dB Built-In Dishwasher with Stainless Steel Tub (WDTA50SAHZ) - Stainless Steel
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
- Sani Rinse option eliminates 99.99% of food and bacteria
- The TotalCoverage spray arm offers a better sequence of spray patterns to hit the dishes from multiple nozzles during the cycle for a more consistent clean
- Soil Sensor measures how dirty dishes are and regulates the Normal cycle as needed to ensure sparkling clean dishes
- Stainless steel tub retains heat to promote faster drying and cools faster than the dishes so moisture will condense on the interior walls and not the dishes
- Cycle Status indicator has a full lit display to show what stage of cleaning the dishwasher is in, as well as the hours and minutes left in the cycle
Convenient, adjustable features
- 1-hour wash cycle cleans dishes in half the time, ideal when you're in a rush
- Silverware basket can be placed in the door or on the front of the rack to allow more space for dishes
- Adjustable upper rack can be manually raised or lowered by 2" to fit all items
- Tap Touch controls are easy to use and quickly wiped clean
- Normal Cycle is designed to wash away normal amounts of food soil for day-to-day messes
- Heavy Cycle washes away tough, baked-on messes by adding extra time to the cycle
- High Temperature Wash option sanitizes items like baby bottles, glassware, and dishes for a more thorough clean
- Heated Dry and Extended dry options dry thoroughly so you can use a clean dish directly from the dishwasher
- Sensor Cycle measures soil levels and load size during the prewash, and adjusts the wash and dry settings for a precision clean
Eco-friendly and quiet
- Eco-friendly ENERGY STAR qualified to conserve natural resources and help save you money on utility bills
- 47dB sound level promises a quiet cycle
- Width: 23.87"
- Height: 34.5"
- Depth: 24.5"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.