Whirlpool 24" 47dB Built-In Dishwasher with Third Rack (WDT750SAKV) - Black Stainless
Spacious and quiet
- 13 place settings means it's able to handle large loads with ease
- Adjustable second rack easily lowers or raises to provide space for taller items like water bottles
- Third rack lets you place hard-to-fit utensils like tongs, measuring cups, and spoons to free up space below for even more dishes
- Flexible 3-piece silverware basket lets you move or separate it to provide enough space for casserole dishes and large pans
- Runs at an ultra-quiet 47dB, so you can work on other kitchen tasks without any disturbance
- Soil sensor quickly detects the level of dirt on your dishes to optimise the normal cycle for an efficient clean
- Cycle status indicator lets you know the current cycle's progress and the time remaining
- Delay Start feature lets you turn on the appliance at your convenience
- Fingerprint-resistant finish for easy cleaning and maintenance
Multiple cleaning cycles
- Various cleaning cycles include Normal, Heavy, Quick Wash, Sensor, and Soak & Clean let you handle all types of dirty cookware
- High Temperature wash option easily clears stubborn grease and heavy food grime on your pots and casserole dishes
- Sani Rinse option eliminates up to 99.999% of food soil bacteria for healthy, clean dishes
- Heated dry option makes your dishes ready to use for the next meal when they're taken out of the dishwasher
- Width: 60.63cm (23.87")
- Height: 84.93cm (33.44")
- Depth: 67.95cm (26.75")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Cycles and Options
What's in the Box
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 359 reviewers who responded, 343 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Happy with purchase- April 4, 2021
I'm enjoying my new dishwasher. Works great. Not too noisy. Happy with purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic features- August 16, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I bought this washer 2 weeks ago and it is great. It has a 1 hour cycle, unbelievable, and it cleans perfectly. Features galore. Three shelves. Tons of room. The second shelve is adjustable up if needed. Great quality. Looks great on kitchen. Super quiet.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Quiet- March 29, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This dishwasher works great, except that my wife is unhappy with the length of the prongs in this new machine. We had a Whirlpool dishwasher for 30 years before we got this one. The prongs in the old machine were longer...1/2” longer on the cup shelf & 1” longer on the bottom shelf. Having these longer prongs, helped to hold the dishes more stable and the bowls more upright so she could get more dishes in the dishwasher. In this machine, bowls just tend to fall over & lie down, taking up more space. She says to try it, the longer prongs work better. This is the first thing she noticed when she loaded this new dishwasher for the first time.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice looking but doesn’t dry like my old one- November 18, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I used the pods and rinse side whirlpool suggested but it doesn’t dry like my old washer didNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent dishwasher- June 12, 2021
I have used sensor & normal cycles and although they take over 3 hours it doesn't bother me at all. It's very quiet & the cleaning & drying quality is excellent. The quick wash cycle takes a little over an hour and cleans very well. Quick wash also gives the option of heated dry or not heated dry. As with ALL dishwashers the only wet dishes are cups that have water in the top of them. I installed this myself and the instructions were more than I expected but very easy. I love the all stainless interior, 3 racks, adjustable middle rack and being able to take the silverware holder out and put silverware on the top rack. This dishwasher holds a lot of dishes.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.