Whirlpool 30" 4-Element Electric Cooktop (WCE55US0HB) - Black
Release your inner chef
- 31" Whirlpool electric smooth top cooktop sits on your counter, freeing up space in your kitchen
- Pair your electric cooktop with a wall oven or use it on its own, making quick work of family gatherings and large dinners
Cook family-sized dishes, all at once
- Four elements ranging in size from 6" to 10" give you the versatility to whip up your favourite meals
- FlexHeat Dual radiant element accommodates pots large and small with a 10" outer ring and a 6" inner ring
- Ceramic smooth top surface is easy to wipe down and looks great between uses
No need to rewire
- Control knobs are dishwasher safe and easy to clean
- Hot surface indicator lets you know when you can touch the cooktop after cooking
- 30 and 40 amp compatible gives you choice so installation is easy and you can skip rewiring
- Width: 78.25 cm (30.81")
- Height: 13.33 cm (5.25")
- Depth: 57.93 cm (22.81")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Gas Cooktop Features
Electric Cooktop Features
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 391 reviewers who responded, 350 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Just a great cooktop !- December 20, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We never had a cooktop range until this house. We've always had the range/oven and also the range / double oven type cooking systems. But as far as the saying goes "Happy Wife, Happy Life" , I have one very happy wife. She absolutely loves this cooktop. The features , the instant heat, the fast cool down, the easy off cleaning. It makes her routine job of cooking a lot less routine and more pleasurable and I am very grateful for that. By the way it was fairly easy to install, I did it myself. I had to cut some tile and concrete counter tops to fit the range but your instructions were good so they made it easier.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not easy to keep spotless- August 2, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I replaced my Kenmore radiant element glass cook top which was 20 yrs old. I thought this Whirlpool Glass cooktop was going to be a great kitchen replacement. It is not. No matter what I clean it with it leaves streaks and spots. Even with the recommended Affresh cleaner. I tried Windex, Vinegar, it streaks visibly bad. It has tiny scratches, although I have been very careful with my pots and pans, but I have only had it for less than 1 month. After paying for installation into my Quartz counter, I would not go through that expense again, therefore, I will bear it, but I expected better quality. Only good thing, it does heat up well, but not worthwhile recommending this product at all.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Lack of attention to design.- July 16, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Purchased a couple of month ago and find use to be clunky. The knobs are not well marked and give no lines of cooking heat for reference. Low seems to be medium low on most burners. But who would know exactly where med is at? The oven doors on the double oven feature will either burn you on the smaller oven or smash your toes on the lower larger oven. No way to get the oven properly in a hole in you kitchen because the back is solid from top to bottom leaving no space for the plug to fit. The time has a learning curve on entering the time and it beeps once and the the display states time is done. Not very helpful when you are I. A different room. It creates the need for additional timer.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.