Whirlpool 33" 21.7 Cu. Ft. Side-By-Side Refrigerator with LED Lighting (WRS312SNHW) - White
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
Modern, spacious, and convenient
- 33" fridge with 21.72 cu. ft. of total capacity combines a luxurious 14.65 cu. ft. of fresh food storage area with another 7.07 cu. ft. of dedicated freezer space
- Side-by-side design allows you to maintain an ideal and convenient height for all of your most frequently accessed food items, whether they're stored in the fridge or in the freezer
Fresh stays fresh, even when frozen
- Humidity-controlled crispers ensure that your fruit and veggies, such as lettuce and tomatoes, stay fresh and healthy, meaning the lettuce will be crisp and the tomatoes will be plump when you feel like having salad
- Adaptive defrost feature can intelligently sense the load and capacity of your freezer and extend the life of your frozen foods by running the defrost cycle only when it's necessary to enhance food preservation
Easy, everyday features
- Spill-proof glass shelves make cleanup simple by containing spills and preventing liquid messes from overflowing onto the shelves below
- Adjustable gallon-sized door bins make room for large jugs and containers by quickly and easily moving out of the way when you need room to accommodate something big and bulky
- Interior LED lighting makes finding specific food items a breeze, even if they're buried in the very back of the fridge
- Width: 84.15cm (33.13")
- Height: 169.24cm (66.63")
- Depth: 85.42cm (33.63")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 368 reviewers who responded, 331 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Old better than new!- September 22, 2020
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) My 25 years old similar 33" side by side Whirlpool fridge broke down a month ago and was replaced by this one. On startup, the new one is brighter and quieter with same temperature achievement. However, the volume seems to be slightly less. The fridge shelves and drawers are slightly smaller than the old ones while the freezer width is also slightly narrower. The top hinges are not covered so that more dust can accumulate. The worst design is the front grille on the bottom which cannot be removed when the doors are closed. You need to keep both doors open in order to remove the bottom grille for vacuuming or cleaning the bottom of the fridge.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- beautiful and roomy but had circulation problem- August 3, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] trouble with temperaure variations called 'whirlpool service..not available for 30 days..called another service came out in three days..he said newer fridges run more frequently and temperature doesn't catch up to correct temp. He said to put a glass of water with a meat thermometer in it on top shelf and that would give correct temp..It seems to work ok but regular temp gauge and gauge in water varies. (The regular gauge in my other smaller garage fridge..works fine.) the refrigerator is beautiful and roomy and seems ok now..but I am still baffled about the different temp readings..only two months old..surprised at limited warranty...
- Clean Looking Lines- April 24, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Like most people who have a refrigerator stop working without notice I was under stress to select a side-by-side. Waiting for 6-7 days without food under refrigeration is a real problem! I needed a refrigerator no wider than 33". I am disappointed that this model doesn't allow enough height on the top shelf to allow a gallon of milk to be placed there rather than on the door. I don't like that much weight on the door. It would only have required a small additional amount of space to accommodate the heavy milk container. I am disappointed that packages of food (walnuts) have slid off the back of the glass shelves. I miss having a meat drawer.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.