Whirlpool 33" 21.7 Cu. Ft. Side-By-Side Refrigerator (WRS312SNHM) - Monochromatic Stainless Steel
The space to store more
- Side-by-side refrigerator is 33 inches and 21.72 cu. ft., giving you 14.65 cu. ft. of storage for fresh food and 7.07 cu. ft. of freezer space
- Wall-to-wall frameless glass shelves with Spill-proof design offer a stylish look and simplifies cleanup by containing liquid spills to the shelf
- Side-by-side design is perfect for family-sized food storage
- Interior LED lighting makes it easy to see into every corner of your fridge
A fridge that grows with your family
- Humidity-controlled crispers keep your fruit and vegetables fresh for longer
- Electronic Temperature Controls let you choose the ideal temperature for your everything you’re storing
- Optional Icemaker keeps your drinks cold and the ice flowing when you’re friends and family are over
- Adjustable gallon-size door bins can be easily moved to accommodate larger containers and beverage jugs
- Adaptive Defrost monitors your freezer and only runs the defrost cycle when needed
- Width: 32.75”
- Height: 66.63"
- Depth: 33.63"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 456 reviewers who responded, 411 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Old better than new!- September 22, 2020
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) My 25 years old similar 33" side by side Whirlpool fridge broke down a month ago and was replaced by this one. On startup, the new one is brighter and quieter with same temperature achievement. However, the volume seems to be slightly less. The fridge shelves and drawers are slightly smaller than the old ones while the freezer width is also slightly narrower. The top hinges are not covered so that more dust can accumulate. The worst design is the front grille on the bottom which cannot be removed when the doors are closed. You need to keep both doors open in order to remove the bottom grille for vacuuming or cleaning the bottom of the fridge.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- beautiful and roomy but had circulation problem- August 3, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] trouble with temperaure variations called 'whirlpool service..not available for 30 days..called another service came out in three days..he said newer fridges run more frequently and temperature doesn't catch up to correct temp. He said to put a glass of water with a meat thermometer in it on top shelf and that would give correct temp..It seems to work ok but regular temp gauge and gauge in water varies. (The regular gauge in my other smaller garage fridge..works fine.) the refrigerator is beautiful and roomy and seems ok now..but I am still baffled about the different temp readings..only two months old..surprised at limited warranty...
- Clean Looking Lines- April 24, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Like most people who have a refrigerator stop working without notice I was under stress to select a side-by-side. Waiting for 6-7 days without food under refrigeration is a real problem! I needed a refrigerator no wider than 33". I am disappointed that this model doesn't allow enough height on the top shelf to allow a gallon of milk to be placed there rather than on the door. I don't like that much weight on the door. It would only have required a small additional amount of space to accommodate the heavy milk container. I am disappointed that packages of food (walnuts) have slid off the back of the glass shelves. I miss having a meat drawer.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.