Whirlpool 33" 21.7 Cu. Ft. Side-By-Side Refrigerator (WRS312SNHM) - Monochromatic Stainless Steel
The space to store more
- Side-by-side refrigerator is 33 inches and 21.72 cu. ft., giving you 14.65 cu. ft. of storage for fresh food and 7.07 cu. ft. of freezer space
- Wall-to-wall frameless glass shelves with Spill-proof design offer a stylish look and simplifies cleanup by containing liquid spills to the shelf
- Side-by-side design is perfect for family-sized food storage
- Interior LED lighting makes it easy to see into every corner of your fridge
A fridge that grows with your family
- Humidity-controlled crispers keep your fruit and vegetables fresh for longer
- Electronic Temperature Controls let you choose the ideal temperature for your everything you’re storing
- Optional Icemaker keeps your drinks cold and the ice flowing when you’re friends and family are over
- Adjustable gallon-size door bins can be easily moved to accommodate larger containers and beverage jugs
- Adaptive Defrost monitors your freezer and only runs the defrost cycle when needed
- Width: 32.75”
- Height: 66.63"
- Depth: 33.63"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 522 reviewers who responded, 459 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Poor Workmanship and low quality of material- March 13, 2022
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) The coil cover in the freezer is out of alignment.. At this moment, I still missing leveling feet after I received the refrigerator and no customer service know what leveling leg is. On the stainless sheet surface, I can feel the vertical strip buffer. Inside the refrigerator, the PVC material is not even make any clear coating compare to my eight years ago refrigerator from Whirlpool. The side door alignment tool is not even with the refrigerator.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Old better than new!- September 22, 2020
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) My 25 years old similar 33" side by side Whirlpool fridge broke down a month ago and was replaced by this one. On startup, the new one is brighter and quieter with same temperature achievement. However, the volume seems to be slightly less. The fridge shelves and drawers are slightly smaller than the old ones while the freezer width is also slightly narrower. The top hinges are not covered so that more dust can accumulate. The worst design is the front grille on the bottom which cannot be removed when the doors are closed. You need to keep both doors open in order to remove the bottom grille for vacuuming or cleaning the bottom of the fridge.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- beautiful and roomy but had circulation problem- August 3, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] trouble with temperaure variations called 'whirlpool service..not available for 30 days..called another service came out in three days..he said newer fridges run more frequently and temperature doesn't catch up to correct temp. He said to put a glass of water with a meat thermometer in it on top shelf and that would give correct temp..It seems to work ok but regular temp gauge and gauge in water varies. (The regular gauge in my other smaller garage fridge..works fine.) the refrigerator is beautiful and roomy and seems ok now..but I am still baffled about the different temp readings..only two months old..surprised at limited warranty...
- Great size for us- June 4, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I bought this May 4th and we've been working on getting things in it the way we want to have it. It has much more room than our previous refrigerator and I'm glad I upgraded to this model. It suits us fine.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Freezer lining is fragile:(((- December 22, 2021
I purchased this Fridge in May as I was updating a 50 year old kitchen. I wanted side by side and I didnt want an ice maker. Hard to find that combination. Whirlpool and Maytag both had similar models. Due to the pandemic, the Maytag was not longer available:( So I got the Whirlpool. Both good reputable brand names. Looks nice , but OMG smudges so easy:(( Im constantly cleaning the doors:(( It works fine. BUT a couple of weeks ago I opened the freeze and saw a crack on the bottom of the freezer ??? WHAT?? I asked my husband if he knew about it, he had no clue, he has dementia:(( OMG. Why is that freezer liner so fragile?????????????? thats insane!! I called Whirlpool and they sent a tech to come out and look at it. He has seen this before he said. :((( He was told to put putty over the crack:(( REALLY. ??? The putty is NOT WHITE and now theres that starring at me everytime I open the FREEZER:((((((((( Brand new freezer, looks like crap... IM so dissappointed in the quality!! I did write to whirlpool no response yet. :(((((((((((((((( We are in our 70's I cant really go out and buy a new fridge now:((((No, I would not recommend this to a friend.