Whirlpool 7.4 Cu. Ft. Electric Dryer (YWED7120HC) - Chrome Shadow
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
Large-capacity dryer takes on family-sized loads
- 7.4 cu. ft. capacity gives you room for family-sized loads of clothing, bulky blankets, and more
- Steam-enhanced dryer offers steam cycles to ensure your clothes are wrinkle-free
- Chrome shadow finish brings a classic style to your laundry room
Steam keeps wrinkles at bay
- Wrinkle Shield keep wrinkles from setting into your clothes with heat and tumbling after the drying cycle ends
- Sanitize cycle eliminates 99.99% of common household bacteria for fresh, clean clothes
- Steam Refresh cycle emits a mist of steam to de-wrinkle your clothes
Smart features to control your dryer from your phone
- Wi-Fi connectivity lets you connect your dryer to your smartphone or tablet to start or stop your cycle and get smart laundry tips
- Hamper door gives you a platform to fold your clothes
- ENERGY STAR certification helps to save money on your energy bills
- When pairing with a compatible washer to complete your laundry room, you should ensure your washer is roughly half the capacity of the dryer
- Width: 68.58cm (27")
- Height: 103.84cm (40.88")
- Depth: 75.9cm (29.88")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 214 reviewers who responded, 200 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- So so happy we chose this dryer- July 14, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We are a over the top washing drying family. We generally purchase a washer dryer set every 2 years. Usually after the first 2 days my wife starts to complain about the drying or washing capability of the washer or dryer. This time She has said nothing but great things about both whirlpool appliances. It usually put me in a bind because after a purchase the return procedure of other vendors leaves you without a machine for a day or two. And with the frequency of our washing schedule that will not work for us. This dryer is an awesome machine with an shadow glass awesome cosmetic design. Thank you so much for finally making her / me happy. :)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- So far, it's been great!- August 27, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We purchased the matching pair of washer and dryer. The first thing that we noticed was that they were very quiet compared to our old Bosch machines. Our laundry room is on the main floor and you have to walk past them to use the main floor washroom. They look very good and that was important. The only issue that I'd like to resolve is the water pressure in the washer. We have the faucet barely on to keep the water from spraying above the tub and leaking onto the floor. If the water stream was pointed down into the tub more, we could turn up the water volume and fill the huge tub much quicker. Just a thought.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Complicated and problematic- December 24, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I was super excited to get a dryer with steam only to find I had to buy additional connectors to run water into the dryer to allow the steam to work. It took a bit to figure out how to get it to work but it seems to do what it says. So problem #2 is how sensitive the dryer is to what seems like a very clean dryer vent. I have run numerous brushes through the duct but the dryer continues to complain that it is blocked. Seems like a great thing for safety but it doesn’t help if it always complains it’s blocked even when it isn’t. Otherwise the dryer is huge (lots of space). It seems to run as long if not longer than the previous dryer and sometimes leaves things a bit wet still. Not horribly impressed.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.