Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic (MD827ZM/A)
- Apple studied thousands of ears to find commonalities between all of them. The results are earbuds that fit comfortably in your ear, provide superior sound, and stay put through pretty much any kind of movement.
- The speakers inside the Apple EarPods minimize sound loss so you get the ultimate in sound output. Strategically placed acoustic vents deliver deeper, richer bass notes and overall audio quality that makes every word and whisper ring loud and clear.
- The EarPods are super durable and perfect for active lifestyles. You can take these headphones to the gym or on a winter run without worrying about water or sweat damaging them.
- The built-in remote control and mic let you adjust the volume, switch tracks, control music and video playback, and answer or end calls just by pinching the cord.
- The remote and mic are supported by all models of iPod, iPhone, and iPad (not all models support volume up/down functions). Audio is supported by all iPod models.
- Storage And Travel Case
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 15670 reviewers who responded, 14919 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good sound and convenient- August 1, 2014
The sound quality is great, they fit well in your ear due to the shape which also causes them to be more comfortable than most headphones. The remote is very useful because now, if I want to change the volume or pause the song I don't have to reach in my pocket, pull it out, and everything else. Instead I just reach up towards my neck and press on little button. Though I still think $30 is a high price for just a pair of headphones, I would recommend getting these because they are probably best quality headphones you'll find at a lower price. Because there are still Beats, but who really wants to pay $100 for a little pair of headphones? hahaYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- AWESOME- March 13, 2013
I really love these. Probably the best headphones you can get for the money. Most headphones in this price range sound really cheap, but these are legit. I already loved the old Apple headphones, and these ones are even better. The biggest improvement over the last ones is that the earbuds are one solid piece that can't fall apart. The old ones were great, but after a few months, they ALWAYS came apart. The one slight downside to the new form is that they tend to come out somewhat easily, maybe because they're smooth and don't have any rubber grip. But overall it's awesome. The mic works great and the volume adjusting button is crisp and slick.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Apple needs to get serious about the price- September 12, 2015
This earbuds are awesome and still the best ones for phones until you're buying the high end ones for gigging purposes. If taken care of, they'll last a long time. My first pair went for four years before just not working. However, the price has NOT decreased and so when you need to replace the buds when they do wear down, it's like your buying a brand new iPhone/iPod. And because they're white instead of black, you'd think they'd be cheaper. If they'd make the case user friendly where you could store the earbuds when not in use, the price would be more worth it. they aren't getting made any better so why is the price still so high on such an item?Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.