Arcade1Up Attack From Mars Digital Pinball Machine
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Suitable for 1 player, ages 14 and up
- 3/4-scale digital pinball machine includes 10 games: Attack from Mars, Fish Tales, The Getaway, Junk Yard, Medieval Madness, White Water, Red & Ted, Funhouse, Tales of the Arabian Nights, and No Good Gofers
- 23.8" LCD playfield, real working plunger, light-up back glass, haptic touch flippers with real-feel feedback, two playfield knockers with solenoid modules for ball feedback, and real-feel tilt and nudge deliver an authentic experience
- 7.5" LCD score screen with in-game settings menu lets you track your progress as you play
- Dual speakers with metal grilles and a variable volume switch allow you to customise the sound level of every game
- Adjustable metal legs offer personalised comfort while you play
- Dimensions: Width: 20.5" (52.07cm); height: 59.5" (151.13cm); length: 36" (91.44)
- Flippers rest at 35" (88.9cm) high
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4 reviewers who responded, 2 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Fun & replay value- July 7, 2021
The set of pinball games on this table is awesome - it includes so legendary game, including Medieval Madness, commonly viewed as the greatest pinball game of all time. The high scores are challenging and keep you coming back for more. The haptic feedback from the solenoids combined with the terrific artwork makes it feel like pinball. A great value for what you get. Note that they are working on a patch to correct for some issues, notably with the Whitewater game, but even without that, this is hours of fun for all ages - kids, parents, and grandparents alike. A couple of months after buying it at Best Buy, and it still gets daily use.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Nice idea, poor implementation.- June 1, 2021
Pros: - Comfortable height - Decent build quality - Nice ascetics, looks like real pinball table Cons: - Poor quality plexiglass, has rainbow effect on display - Game displayed at 720p, grainy graphics, text unreadable on tables - Score display (DMD) poor quality and viewing angles - Whitewater table is unplayable due to odd frame issues, only getting 9/10 playable tables.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Virtual Attack On Mars Pinball Machine- December 29, 2021
A great virtual pinball machine for anyone who is looking to pick up several classic Williams pinball tables. The only reason I am not giving it 5 stars is that it seems that a common problem with virtual pinball machines (mine included) is that the G sensor is broken meaning that my machine tilts at random. Once replaced, I can ensure you it's a 5-star machine!
- Retro Nostalgia!- January 15, 2022
Even at 60 years old I still enjoy pinball. It would be great if more pinball games were offered to add to my pinball unit. I even downloaded the "firmware" update. People on social media groups were very helpful when I had difficulty with some of the tables in my unit. It definitely reminds me of the times we had in arcades and bowling alleys.
- Good not great- December 10, 2021
12 tables 11 of which work .. it's fun, worth $1000 NO ... Haven't had long enough or played that sucker enough to give deep review, so far after a month .. all games.are close to original , actually feels.like a pinball machine , sounds like , it is fun, pulls the family together for an hour or two at a time....No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report