Audio-Technica Over-Ear Sound Isolating Headphones (ATH-M50X) - Black
- Ideal for studio tracking and mixing, DJ monitoring, and personal listening
- 45mm large-aperture drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Circumaural design contours the ears to isolate unwanted sound in loud environments
- Experience exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range, with deep and accurate bass response
- Professional-grade ear pad and headband material for optimal durability and comfort
- Detachable cables, including a 1.2-3m coiled cable, 3m straight cable and 1.2m straight cable
- Ear cups swivel 90 degrees for easy one-ear monitoring
- Collapsible design for space-saving portability
- 1.2 m - 3.0 m Coiled Cable
- 3.0 m Straight Cable
- 1.2 m Straight Cable
- 6.3 mm Screw-On Adapter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 5 reviewers who responded, 4 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- High quality, high fidelity at a highly acceptable price- June 3, 2016
I have been using these headphones for over 4 years as a professional DJ in both high noise and highly demanding environments (live performance as well as production.) I can safely say that for what I've been using them for, there may be ones that are slightly lower priced that compromise sound quality or others that are vastly more expensive and give you that last 1%; however these headphones will be a mainstay in my kit for years and years to come. The sound stage is flat. The isolation even after 4 years of use and NEVER replacing a part, is still fantastic. Finally, I cannot even begin to calculate how these head phones have spared my ears in high noise environments. If you're shopping and looking at Sennheiser, V-Modas or even some high end Sony headphones...please, do yourself a favour and give these a try. It will be worth the 30 seconds...
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great Headphones- May 22, 2015
Just want to share a few things: - These headphones are solid and you pay for that with more weight - The passive noise isolation on these beats all other headphones I've tried, but they also apply more pressure to make a good seal. I much prefer the isolation at the sacrifice of some comfort. Plus I don't like active noise cancellation, so these are perfect for me - The sound quality is amazing. I notice I'm now hearing the correct lyrics in some songs that used to sound mushy/ambiguous. I'm re-enjoying all my music - The phones swivel 180 degrees and can fold up, but since I don't use these functions, I find it gets in the way / can be confusing at time Overall 5/5
Not helpful (10)Report
- Great studio headphones.- February 5, 2021
I've owned various other studio headphones including ones that cost in excess of $500.00 and for the price the AT-M50x are the absolute best bang for your buck. A comfortable fit and great seal over the ears when recording vocals in the studio. A very even signal that's clear and concise. I wouldn't necessarily use these for mixing but they can do the trick if need be. I highly recommend these for anyone just starting to build their home studios or even in a professional environment!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report