Breville Fresh & Furious 1.5L 1100-Watt Stand Blender - Silver
- 1100W powerful high-torque motor delivers a finer particle size
- Large BPA-free 1.5L Eastman Tritan jug
- Make smoothies, soups, nut butters, frozen desserts, or even crush ice
- Includes 5 speeds and 4 pre-programmed, one-touch settings, including auto clean
- LCD display with count up/down timer is easy to read and use
- Kinetix blade and bowl system for exceptional speed and efficiency
- Quiet and efficient operation
- 3-year manufacturer warranty
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 26 reviewers who responded, 21 would recommend this product.
- Height specs are incorrect- June 15, 2020
The website states the height of the product is 15.75". That is incorrect. It's actually just over 17" including the plastic finger loop on the top of the lid. Because of that, it doesn't fit under my cupboards, which are 17" high. This is very disappointing because I purchased this blender so I could keep it on the counter for everyday use, but now I'll have to either store it with the lid off (potentially getting dust and other kitchen crud in the carafe) or store it elsewhere and bring it out each day. Besides that, it does perform very well. I went from a Magic Bullet to this so I don't have a lot to compare to, but I'm just glad it's a powerful blender that makes the whole family's breakfast smoothies at once.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Perfect smoothie blender- May 23, 2021
I've had my Fresh & Furious for about a year and a half and it works just as well as it did the first day. It's fantastic for smoothies (they always come out super smooth and I've had zero issues blending hearty fruits & veggies like green apples and kale), makes a great slushy margarita, excellent for sauces or blending soups (if cooled before - you can't blend hot things in it). It's my second piece of Breville equipment (I also had their juicer for four years and it always worked perfectly) and I am nothing but happy again with the performance.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing- November 2, 2020
I am very disappointed with this blender. It is so excruciatingly loud that I have to warn my young children when I’m about to use it so they can go up to their rooms. I have to blend my smoothie twice in order to get the desired consistency (not lumpy). Product gets in under the seal, which is very hard to clean unless you take the seal off, which then compromises the seal (and never seems to go back on properly either). The plastic container looks cloudy after it has been washed thoroughly, making it look ugly on my bench top. Very disappointed.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.