Breville Smart Grinder Pro Burr Coffee Grinder - Black Truffle
- Stainless steel conical burr grinder minimizes grinding heat to protect the oils in the coffee bean for maximum flavour
- Dosing IQ technology lets you adjust and program the grind time in 0.2-second increments for perfect results
- 60 Precise Grind settings ensure the right grind whether you want the finest espresso or the coarsest French-press grind
- Hands-free operation allows you to grind directly into the portafilter, grind container, gold-tone filter basket, or paper filter
- 18-ounce (2.14-cup) bean hopper capacity gives you plenty of room to grind large amounts of coffee at once
- Includes a 50-54mm small Portafilter Cradle, a 58mm large Portafilter Cradle, a grinds container with lid and sealing cap, and a conical burr cleaning brush
- Smart Grinder Pro
- Bean Hopper Lid
- Removeable Grind Tray
- Portafilter Cradle (Small 50 – 54 mm)
- Portafilter Cradle (Large 58 mm)
- Conical Burr Cleaning Brush
- Grinds Container
- Container Cap
- Container Lid
- Cord Storage
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 198 reviewers who responded, 188 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- The Ultimate Grinder- June 11, 2020
I have used the Rancilio Rocky coffee grinder for a few years ($350+) and this absolutely destroys it in every way possible. This grinder has stepped up my coffee game. I can now easily move from espresso all the way down to cold brew. Adjusting it super easy. The only thing you will want to do is experiment a bit with the built in times so you can get your settings right. I use this the most for making pots of coffee using the Breville coffee machine. It is the ultimate pair! Fun tip if you are doing bbq or baking chocolate goods set this to the finest setting and it creates coffee so fine it dissolves into your mixes and really boosts the chocolate flavor!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Same coffee we've been drinking all these years?!?- October 2, 2021
Incredible device. The quality of the grind has woken up the flavor of the coffee that we have been drinking for years. It really does taste just like it would if buying from a Peet's shop. Couple small oddities though - we also have the Breville Prevision Brewer and yes very small thing but I'd love it if the color of the LCD screens matched. Also - the accessories that came with the grinder are very nice BUT you would have thought that they would have designed them to work in harmony, as in the 8-12 cup brewing basket should fit under the grinder so that you can direct grind into it. No dice. Overall, an incredible and great upgrade. Keep it clean and enjoy!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Quality Burr Grinder- January 28, 2021
Bought one for myself a few years ago and have loved it for pour overs, so I bought this one for a family member that uses an espresso machine but “grinds”, aka chops, her beans with a blade grinder. This is a NO-NO! I highly recommend this grinder, but even if you don’t purchase this one, please do not use a blade “grinder” for your whole beans! Only use a quality burr grinder. But I do love the programmability of this grinder. I make the same amount of coffee each morning, so I have the timing set to where I only have to hit the grind button and I get right at 25g of ground beans each time.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.