Café 30" 5 Cu. Ft. True Convection Electric Wall Oven (CTS90FP2NS1) - Stainless Steel
Professional kitchen performance
- Part of the Professional series
- Electric wall oven with a roomy 5 cu. ft. of capacity lets you prepare multiple dishes at once, so it's perfect for larger cooking tasks, family meals, and dinner parties
- 10-pass 2850W bake element and 10-pass dual 4300W broil element offer astounding power for all your culinary tasks
- True European convection with precise air system uses a heating element behind a fan that rotates in both directions to distribute heated air, resulting in more evenly heated dishes
- Two racks with 6 position options offer the flexibility to cook a variety of dishes perfectly
Modern features for all your needs
- Hot air-frying option allows you to enjoy healthier fried food with less oil
- Convection roast mode ensures even and consistent roasting and cooking results
- Warming mode keeps prepared food at the right temperature until you're ready to serve, great for parties
- Sabbath mode disables automatic shut-off, allowing you to use the oven for cooking or warming food on Shabbat and Jewish holidays
- Hidden bake element makes it easy to clean up spills and hard-to-reach areas
- Self-cleaning oven with a steam clean option makes your life that much easier
Convenient and connected
- Wi-Fi connectivity gives you the flexibility to operate and control the oven remotely
- Stylish full-colour LCD touchscreen control panel ensures seamless operation
- Child lock prevents the risk of unwanted or accidental use by kids
- Gorgeous 2-door design features stainless steel French doors with customisable handles and finishes, which lets you personalise the look to suit your kitchen and elevate your decor
- Width: 75.56cm (29.75")
- Height: 72.7cm (28.62")
- Depth: 67.94cm (26.75")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Wall Oven
- Use and Care Guide
- Installation Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 161 reviewers who responded, 156 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Excellent features and very quiet.- March 20, 2021
Love the oven, very quiet, cooks evenly, and has many features. However, the quality control from the factory leaves a lot to be desired. It came with a bent rack that looks like it had been dragged across cement taking off the finish. Further, the face plate has a spot that looks like there was something inside the die that did not allow a smooth finish. It was painted over anyway. We are working with G.E. and their local contractor to remedy the problems. However, the contractor has been slow to respond. Attached are two pictures of the defects and one of the installed oven.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Main Event- March 30, 2021
Love this oven! I sell food to hotels and restaurants and this is the type of oven Chef’s use. I always wanted a Chef’s Kitcken and the Cafe line offers the look and performance of a professional oven. The Cafe French Door oven is the Centerpiece of our kitchen. We’ve only had it installed for about a month, but, so far, I love cooking with it. My favorite feature is the broiler. It broils fish to perfection! And, the pull out bottom rack is cool too. I have a lot to learn about all the features of this oven and am looking forward to exploring them. Everyone who has seen our new kitchen immediately is wowed by this oven. it is a show stopper.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Even baking temperature- December 13, 2021
We purchased this wall oven so we could position it at a safe hight for my wife, the baker to use. She has baked dozens of cookies and pies, the temperature is controlled precisely and the heat is very even across the oven. The controls are easy to understand, the wifi is great and the temperature bake probe actually works. I have used the temperature cook to bake fillet and whole chickens with perfect results. The one handed door operation is safer and much easier to operate than any drop down oven.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sleek, sexy showstopper!- October 7, 2021
This oven is the bomb in cooking and looks. Because of the difference in price between a wall oven and micro combo and the French door oven, I gave up the microwave just to have the 'Queen' of all ovens in my new kitchen. Every subcontractor that has come into the house has taken pictures of it! We love the easy open doors (one hand) and the sliding racks. WIFI is awesome along with the recipes and control from your cell phone. Absolutely the best purchase in my 64 years. So far we love it! The pics will show inside with one rack removed as we have our pizza stones inside on the lowest rack for our homemade weekly pizza. The bottom crust is perfect at 550 convection for 9 minutes.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- I'm VERY happy with this oven!- September 8, 2021
I've only had this oven less than 30 days, but I must say I'm very happy with it. It does have the same controls as my Advantium, however, not all the same settings. That kind of makes sense, however I find it lacks options when selecting Precision Cooking. It has also got a software update since it was installed. I now have a pretty picture on the control panelYes, I would recommend this to a friend.