Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Full Frame DSLR Camera (Body Only)
- A 30.4MP full-frame CMOS sensor with ISO ranging from 100 to 32000 captures extremely detailed, high-resolution photos with professional-calibre quality and consistency. From first birthdays and family weddings to breaking news stories and major events, you get professional-grade results that will last a lifetime.
- The high-performance DIGIC 6+ image processor sports improved light sensitivity to give you higher resolution images even when you're shooting in low light environments. Shoot at dusk, shoot at sundown, and shoot with confidence.
- AF system features 61 points and Canon's Dual Pixel CMOS, which means you can achieve natural and precise focusing very quickly, even when switching between subjects on Live View and during video shooting.
- Record true-to-life video in stunning 4K Ultra HD. From wedding day fanfare to once-in-a-lifetime family vacations, you can capture everything in such vivid detail you'll feel like you're experiencing it all over again.
- Continuous shooting of up to 7 frames per second and shutter speeds up to 1/8000sec mean you freeze time and capture clear action shots -- the perfect option for sporting events and bouquet tosses at weddings.
- The Digital Lens Optimizer function built into the DIGIC 6+ processor automatically applies a variety of aberration and diffraction corrections, ensuring high-quality still images and 4K video recording no matter the shooting environment.
- The 3.2-inch touschcreen LCD is bright and clear, intuitive to navigate, and features a Live Preview function that's great for both composing and reviewing your stills and videos.
- Built-in Wi-Fi lets you control exposure settings and the shutter wirelessly from your compatible iOS or Android device via the free Canon Camera Connect app. Once you're done shooting remotely you can review images and play back video all from your mobile device. Share your photos through IMAGE GATEWAY, or to social media sites, like Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. You can even share images between Wi-Fi enabled Canon cameras
- The EOS 5D Mark II is NFC-enabled, making pairing with Android devices easy. NFC makes image transfers simple and lets you turn on the camera with a tap. The Mark IV also has full DLNA support, offering easy sharing with other DLNA-compatible devices, like HDTVs, computers, and more
- Integrated GPS allows for easy location tagging while you shoot, an especially helpful feature when you're chronicling your next vacation or road trip, or you're out in the wilderness photographing nature scenes and landscapes
- Canon EOS Webcam Utility turns your camera into a capable webcam, works with popular streaming apps, and allows you to record internally while streaming
Storage & Interface
- EOS 5D Mark IV (WG) Body
- Eyecup Eg
- Camera Cover R-F-3
- Wide Strap EW-EOS5DMKIV
- Battery Charger LC-E6
- Battery Pack LP-E6N
- Interface Cable IFC-150U II (With Protector)
- EOS Digital Solution Disk 32
- Software Instructions CD
- Camera Instruction Book
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 703 reviewers who responded, 693 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Lives up to the hype- October 11, 2016
No one buys or even considers buying this camera without having a decent idea of what the 5D series from Canon stands for. I won't touch on image quality, features, ease of use, etc. since they are all to the high standards set by the 5D product line. But I will say that the 4th iteration of this camera lives up to all of the hype surrounding it. It is a revision and not a revolution over the previous generation, but having used the camera for a few months, I could not be happier with my investment. If you rely on camera equipment to make a living and need a camera that offers robust features and diverse shooting capabilities, this is the one for you.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this camera!- June 12, 2020
This Canon 5D Mark IV is my go to full frame camera! The improvements over the 5D Mark 3 are quite astonishing. I take lots of wildlife and Nature photos and many times they are in low light conditions. I have no worries using this camera up to ISO 3200! Higher than that, you can still get good shots if you use post editing noise reduction software. Also, the 30+ mega pixel sensor is absolutely wonderful when cropping a shot in post processing. I can perform a major crop during post processing and still have enough pixels left to keep the picture sharp. The touch screen display is a very nice touch. A solid camera that takes outstanding pictures!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Product!- July 18, 2019
I've been waiting for a few month to purchase this camera, and I am SO glad I did! I'm a wedding photographer and i finally made the jump from my 6D's to this model and I couldn't be any happier. Definitely a learning curve on the functions and buttons from switching bodies, but that's expected. I love all the upgraded functions and qualities - especially going to a dual card slot now for back up. I've used it for a number of weddings and other shoots since I purchased it and I am really pleased. As enticing as the touch screen feature was, I actually decided to disable it because I'm nervous about accidentally deleting the images haha. Overall a great product!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
This product can only be returned if unopened. Restocking fees may apply.Learn more about returns