Corsair TM30 Performance Thermal Paste
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Premium zinc oxide based compound with ultra-low thermal impedance offers optimal thermal performance, lowers CPU temperatures and increases clock speeds
- Install or replace the existing thermal compound to improve heat transfer, and lower temperatures on your CPU and GPU
- Low-viscosity compound is easy to use and fills microscopic abrasions and channels in your CPU and cooler, to maximize the heat transfer area
- Highly stable liquid compound has a long life and lasts for years without drying, cracking or changing consistency
- Paste is non-conductive and contains zero volatile compounds
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2153 reviewers who responded, 2092 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Received used tube- May 7, 2020
I had ordered this along side my purchase of a ryzen 7 cpu, though unfortunately, the paste was delayed and I had to change the order list to have the paste shipped directly to my house instead of picking it up in store because it would arrive sooner. How ever, upon receiving the product, I discovered that the product packaging was already open, and about a 1/5th of the tube had already been squeezed out. The tape on the shipping box was undamaged and not reapplied, so it means that either someone used the product I had ordered before shipping, or it was a used and returned product that was then shipped to me as "new". I'm rating 3 star because I can still use it, not very much paste is required for what I need it for, But it's disappointing that a used product was sent to me when I was purchasing an item as new.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic stuff- March 8, 2020
I used this to Repair a mid 2010 iMac that had been having video issues with random pixelated blocks that got worse over a two or three month period. I pulled the video card, cleaned the old paste off (which was 100% dried out) and replaced with this and wow what a difference. My video issues are a thing of the past and I can hold off another year or two before replacing this unit.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Does its job- June 16, 2021
The paste seems to be doing its job pretty well; better than the standard pastes that came in the box of my cooler. Still, it’s not the highest tier thermal compound and if your system is running at its higher temperature limits going for the higher tier corsair or the arctic silver might be worth it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Corsair thermal paste 2021- December 31, 2021
Got this thermal paste at my local Best Buy store for good value, and it improved my MacBook’s cooling by A LOT after 8 years use of original apple paste. I’d recommend this to anyone who wants to replace their computer’s thermal paste after a long time of using old/worn out factory paste.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best of the best!- November 13, 2021
As always, Corsair delivered an amazing product. When changing a processor I never use the factory paste. I always buy the tube of the good stuff. Definitely purchase if installing a new processor and or cooler. Worked fantastic on my overclocked Ryzen 7 5800x and MSI 240mm AIO.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
We can only acceept returns that are in their original packaging and do recommend customers check manufacturer's warranties for exclusions.Learn more about returns