De'Longhi Stilosa Manual Espresso Machine - Black/Stainless Steel
- Manual espresso machine brews lattes, cappuccinos, and espressos right in your own kitchen
- 15-bar pump provides the optimal pressure for extracting single or double espressos to ensure full flavour and aroma
- Manual milk frother allows you to create creamy foam for your lattes, flat whites, and other drinks
- Stainless steel boiler is designed for years of durable use with consistent performance
- Ergonomic portafilter features two filters for single or double espresso
- Two-level cup holder lets you choose from a variety of cup sizes for the right amount of espresso every time
- Compact design won't take up too much space on your countertop and offers easy-to-clean convenience
- De'Longhi Stilosa Espresso Machine
- Measuring Scoop/Tamper
- Double and ESE Pod Filters
- Instruction Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 167 reviewers who responded, 156 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Best Homemade Latte!- 25 octobre 2020
If you are a coffee snob, I mean connoisseur ;), like myself, then this machine is worth every penny. We were on vacation where the coffee maker provided was producing very poor tasting coffee, nearly undrinkable. My personal preference are lattes. This espresso machine went beyond my expectations. It is very easy to use, and produces a high quality, great tasting latte, comparable to anything you could buy from a quality coffee shop. I kept the box and will now travel with this machine every time I visit the central coast. I own a built-in Miele coffee maker, and this espresso maker produces an espresso based coffee equally great!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- impressive product!- 13 octobre 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I have never had an Espresso machine or used one before but this is so easy! Make Espresso or Cappuccino in just a few minutes. Easy clean-up as well. Comes with both single and double serving cups. Machine is very sturdy, yet easy enough to move around and store when not in use. It also looks great if you want to leave it on the counter all the time. Has a removable water storage making it easy to fill without having to pour water directly into the machine. Steam spout twists/bends easily for access, or to push out of the way when not is use. Super fun machine but also very professional-looking and looks great in the kitchen.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Product!- 3 octobre 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This machine is great due to it's smaller and compact size, now you don't need a giant machine to get great espresso! Set up is fairly straight forward and quick as well. The machine brings two different filters, one for brewing a single shot of espresso, and a second for brewing double shots. Please keep in mind this machine requires fine grain espresso, regular grain coffee will not work with it! The machine also has a spout for frothing milk, or to use to add extra hot water or brew teas. The only downside is the machine has no auto shut off when brewing, so you have to stand and keep watch on it until you get your espresso or else it will keep brewing and spill over creating a mess.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.