Empava 12" 2-Burner Electric Induction Cooktop 120V (IDC12) - Black
• Product Dimensions: (W x D x H): 13 3/8 inch x 20 1/2 inch x 2 1/8 inch; Cut out size(W x D): 12 3/8 inch x 19 7/8 inch (Min), 12 9/16 inch x 20 1/16 inch x (Max); 2 heating elements 120V/60Hz– Total Max power output 1800W, Minimum Circuit Breaker Amperage 20Amp.
• Black ceramic glass plate design, more durable and easy to clean. Looks classic and elegant, bring the combination of stylish and classic for your kitchen. All the dirty stuff can't stay. The kitchen will always be clean and tidy.
• 9 power level settings(from 100W to 1800W), it has a heating level from small fire to fast boiling, accurate and easy temperature changes at the touch of a button, boil, stew, fry, stir fry, switch from one mode to another as needed, making cooking easy and enjoyable.
• 1-99 minutes timer minder. Different cooking times will create different tastes of food. Our induction cooktop can control the cooking time precisely for you. You can set induction cooktop to turn the cooking zone off automatically after your setting time is up. Then you can rest and enjoy the rare leisure time.
• The Empava induction cooktop have the ETL certified and designed and Engineered in USA with 2 Years US Based Manufacture Warranty. The safety of the induction stove top induction cooktop is especially important because it is closely related to the safety of our family.
• When the induction cooktop is at work, touch and hold Lock button for 3 seconds, a “bee” will sound and the indicator light about the lock key pad will be it up, which means the control panel is locked, helping to prevent any accidental switching of the unit.
• Only cookware with magnetic bottom will work properly on induction cooktop. To test the compatibility of your cookware, it can be judged by whether a magnet sticks to the bottom of your pots or not.