Frigidaire 24" 60dB Built-In Dishwasher (FFCD2413US) - Stainless Steel
- Features 3 spray arms to ensure all dishes get a proper spray for a full clean
- Heated drying so your dishes are completely dry and safe to pack away after a wash cycle
- Provides 3 cleaning cycles that include light, normal, and heavy wash to match your needs
- 14 place settings so you won't need multiple loads when the dishes are backed up
- 4-hour delayed start lets you program the dishwasher to run based on your schedule
- Convenient status indicators lets you know whether the dishwasher is cleaning, drying or if a cycle is finished
- Self-cleaning filtration system breaks down and eliminates food particles during wash cycles for a better clean
- Door designed to hold in place at any angle for easier loading and unloading
- ENERGY STAR certified appliance translates into savings on utility bills without compromising on performance
- Sound rating of 60dB is quiet enough to continue a conversation uninterrupted in the same room
- Features a polymer wash tub that contributes to faster, thorough drying
- Width: 60.96cm (24")
- Height: 88.9cm (35")
- Depth: 63.5cm (25")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24 hours of your purchase.
(If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 number for more information.
Cycles and Options
What's in the Box
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 472 reviewers who responded, 377 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- I have missed Frigidaire products and am glad they are back.- November 27, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I really feel lucky that I found a Frigidaire Dishwasher. I did not realize that Frigidaire made dish washers. I am 66 years of age, and grew up in Detroit. All of my friends and family were in the auto business, and many of them had Frigidaire appliances since they were made by General Motors at the time I was growing up. I still remember seeing the GM Logo on the refrigerator we had. I tell the story often, and always let friends and family know that I am a proud owner of a Frigidaire Product......PS.....we are not far off from looking at other Frigidaire appliances especially a refrigerator. Thank you for a great product. Michael Lockwood
- Cleans well, doesn't dry at all.- August 11, 2020
I recently bought a house that came with this dish washer. Not knowing the price the original buyer paid, I feel that this is an economy unit at best. It does a decent job washing and cleaning, but the dishes come out still dripping wet. With the lack of an extra dry cycle option this means we're either hand drying or leaving the dish washer ajar for a few hours to let them air dry. The only other issue I've noticed is the wheels on the bottom rack seem to get stuck between the door and unit gap a lot. I feel like a simple design change could have fixed this issue easily and probably not cost the company much more to do properly.
- Easy Installation- January 12, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] My parents purchased this to replace the Whirlpool washer I had. The installation was easy. I did the installation myself. I will say the unit should have come with insulation to dampen the sound to the unit. In my case, the dishwasher is just on the other side of my living room wall. Without the insulation, it was a bit noisier than my older unit. However, in a typical location, the dishwasher is great at the sound. Once I received the extra insulation it is much quieter. The cleaning of my dishes has been great. The use of less water is a good thing as well. I would purchase another Frigidaire unit without out even thinking twice.