Frigidaire Professional 30" Under-Cabinet Range Hood (FHWC3050RS) - Stainless Steel
- PowerPlus 3-speed fan delivers powerful airflow, quietly moving up to 400 cu. ft. of air per minute to help eliminate smoke, vapours, and lingering cooking odours
- Stainless steel finish adds modern style to any kitchen, while smudge-proof design resists fingerprints and cleans easily
- PowerBright LED cooktop lighting with 3 different brightness levels provides a clear, bright view of your cooktop to help make meal prep easier
- Removable, dishwasher-safe filter delivers consistently clean air circulation
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 8 reviewers who responded, 6 would recommend this product.
- BEAUTIFUL BUT...- December 28, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Very nice unit. Has that commercial look and feel omit the control knobs. They feel a little "cheap" compared to the rest of the unit. I would give it another star or two if it wasn't for the light switch not functioning very well. The unit is just over three years old, RARELY used, and now it seems to take an eternity for the lights to come on (if at all) when switched on. Calls to customer support to see if this is a known issue only prove to be a big waste of time...45 minutes and then the call get dropped.
- DON’T do it !!- September 17, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] It sounds like a freight train on level 3 (high), a motorcycle on level 2 ( med) and average on level 1. Forget cooking and having a conversation also the lighting is by far the worst of any I’ve had. Dim bluish bulbs that make everything look odd from the food to the backsplash and I can’t find a way to change them. If this series of appliances didn’t come with this new construction home I never would have picked them. Wouldn’t let me add a photo
- Came with the new house- August 25, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] All our Electrolux appliances came with our new house, the hood lighting makes me feel like I have Cataracts..It’s getting worse and the food doesn’t look appetizing in this ugly lighting .. I wish there was the option to change it .. I don’t even have a book to check how to change them. Don’t know who designed this hood but they definitely weren’t cooks .. sorry Electrolux this isn’t worth it .. stick to vacuum’s