Geek Squad Computer Diagnostic & Repair In Store Service
Not sold online
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Make a complete diagnostic of your device's hardware and software to assess the health of your computer
- Perform any fixes required to repair your device, such as removing viruses, reinstalling your operating system, driver or hardware, and more, so your computer runs without a hitch
Please note: Hardware and parts are not included unless specifically mentioned above.
How to Prepare for Your In-store Service:
- Bring the device that requires service
- If the device is a computer (desktop or laptop, PC or Mac), please bring along any system discs and required accessories like power adapters, specialty cables, and batteries.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
- Reset and upgrade to windows 10- March 12, 2016
The service was very good. The personnelle seem to know what they are doing. They gave the best service and the best advice. I left very pleased. I had more issues with my system later on but I do not blame the Geek Squade or the personnel at Best Buy for it. They were kind enough to offer free diagnostic and repaire few days after the warrenty ended. They were really kind. I would recommend the service.
Not helpful (0)Report