Hamilton Beach Durathon Steam Iron (19803)
Available online only
- 1,500-watt iron delivers powerful, adjustable steam for both ironing or vertical steaming
- Extremely durable non-stick soleplate glides effortlessly across any type of fabric
- Spray and steam-blast functions help tackle the toughest wrinkles
- Push-button retractable cord makes the iron easy to store
- Multi-positional shut-off turns the iron off after 30 seconds on its side or soleplate and after 10 minutes if left on its heel rest
- Self-cleaning system helps flush out mineral deposits to keep the iron running like new
- Anti-drip technology prevents steam built-up from dripping on fabrics
- Soft-grip handle ensures a comfortable ironing experience
- Includes a 10-year limited warranty from Hamilton Beach
- HB Durathon Full Size Iron
- Use and Care Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 31 reviewers who responded, 28 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good everyday iron- November 19, 2020
For the price, this is a good iron. It doesn't get quite as hot as some of the higher price irons, but if it doesn't get all the wrinkles out of a particular fabric, I just spray water on it first, then use steam. This is the 2nd exact same iron I've owned, so obviously I'm pleased with it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Buy at your own Risk- August 9, 2021
This product does not even deserve a 1 star rating. Purchased the item and it did not work. When I tried to contact Hamilton Beach for warranty assistance (twice since July 24th) and have never received anything but an automated response. Now I am stuck with a useless product.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Very reliable iron!- November 1, 2017
Heats up in seconds and ready to use steam as well. Kinda big over all but hands down worth the money! It has a self cleaning plate so no stick stays in after ironing over adhesive parts of a shirtYes, I would recommend this to a friend.