Hamilton Beach Professional Quiet Shield 1L Stand Blender with Sound Enclosure
Available online only
- Equipped with a durable 1.6 peak HP motor with variable speed dial with Pulse function
- Includes 4 programmed settings: Smoothie, Clean, Ice Crush, and Puree
- Integrated sound enclosure provides quiet blending
- Resettable thermal protection device protects the blender from overheating, helping ensure lasting motor performance
- 32oz Tritan blending jar is shatterproof and BPA free and comes with a smoothie stir stick
- Quiet Shield Blender
- 32 oz. Tritan Blending Jar
- Smoothie Stir Stick
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 15 reviewers who responded, 14 would recommend this product.
- I'm so impressed!!!- July 28, 2017
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I've used this blender almost daily since getting it and it exceeds my expectations. It's not just good for smoothies and milkshakes. I've used it for muffins and batters and look forward to soups in the cooler weather. The internet has may great sounding recipes. The base is heavy for stability and has a powerful motor. My model doesn't have a removable blade, but the "clean" cycle works great, so that's not a problem. The only downside is no handle on the blender jar. I have very small hands, so it's difficult to grip with one hand, but even that wouldn't be a problem for most people. I highly recommend this product.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent blending and much quieter than others- August 9, 2017
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I I love this thing. It's powerful. It's much quieter than my previous blenders and though I'm sure all the parts were probably made in the same place as every other blender I've owned, this one just feels like it's better quality. It's easy to clean and so far, everything I've blended comes out smooth and silky.. I haven't made an actual smoothie but the vegetables and fruit purees that I've made have been amazingly smooth. My only complain is that the actual blending vase is a bit small (only 4 cups) and I am used to cook in bigger batches... I will adapt. I highly recommend this blender!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great blender -- happy they sent it!!- July 31, 2017
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I received this blender as a sample and I'm happy I did! It's got really great features and is quiet compared to my old one. I have made smoothies several times in it, it really chops the ice and the fruit. Love the way it works -- starts with chopping, then stops, then picks up speed to really make the smoothie! The cover over the blender really helps to make it quieter than a normal blender (no blender is silent) with ice and fruit chopping. There's also a clean feature which is great, too! Thank you, Hamilton Beach!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.