Insignia 24" 51dB Built-In Dishwasher w/ Stainless Steel Tub (NS-DWH1SS9) - Stainless - Only at Best Buy
- 4 wash settings include Normal Wash, Pots & Pans, Energy Saver, and Quick Wash for a customized clean
- Soil Sensor and 3 wash levels ensure your dishes get their best clean
- 51dBa sound rating offers a quiet cycle
- Sanitize option does away with germs and bacteria
- Air Exchange function keeps the air in the dishwasher fresh
- Heating Dry goes that extra mile for dry dishes
- 1- to 24-hour start delay lets you set it and forget it
- Stainless steel with bar handle will look sleek in your kitchen
- ENERGY STAR qualified operation means it's eco-friendly
- Dimensions: width: 23.8"; height: 33.8"; depth: 26.5"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
- There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
- Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Cycles and Options
What's in the Box
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 82 reviewers who responded, 42 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great dishwasher for the price- December 25, 2019
So far I been totally satisfied with the dishwasher, follow instructions and read the manual and everything is easy. I loved the fact the the inside is stainless steel, no funny smells. Let’s see how it keeps up in the long run. Also compared to the Samsung low budget stainless steel model dw80r5061us @ $579.99, I feel this one is built more sturdier. Both models are pretty much comparable. I am pretty sure the Samsung will last longer. But for price bargain this will do the job. One good factor, this dishwasher doesn’t show the name brand on the front stainless steel panel, which is good if you are worried about brands being mixed up on your Appliances.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Troubleshooting is useless, doesnt actually cancel- September 15, 2020
It does a good job cleaning the dishes. The thing I don’t like about it is that if you accidentally hit a cycle button, you can’t cancel the cycle. Only way I’ve been able to deal with it is to leave the door partially open or to run it on the express cycle. Wastes electricity and water when it could just cancel the cycle but the command doesn’t work at all. Went through the manual and looked online and nothing I’ve been able to find in the troubleshooting has been able to correct it. It also constantly beeps and nothing seems to get it to stop until you run a cycle on it. Better to spend the extra money to get an easier to operate appliance.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Save your money- February 3, 2020
Just got this dishwasher delivered and hook up Christmas (December 2019) and cant use it keeps reading a couple different default codes Plumber says this dishwasher is a bad brand and he cant fix it. Kinda upset big time as we bought it as part if a package and cant return the dishwasher. So our advice is save your money and dont purchase this. $600 bucks down the drain
Not helpful (2)Report
- It does the job.- April 13, 2019
It gets the dishes clean, and the normal wash setting does it in a mere 2 hours. (Our previous dishwasher would run for 4 or 5 hours.) However, it is noisy, and there is a burning smell later in the cycle. Also, canceling delay start has proved to be difficult to do. I sometimes have to hold the start button for 3 seconds multiple times before it starts. Also, the slots for silverware make it hard to load/unload dishes, but you can simply lift the plastic component which has the slots, and use the silverware trays as you would any other dishwasher. However, it you do this, be careful not to let any utensils slide between the trays, otherwise, you'll have trouble closing the unit.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Avoid this brand- September 25, 2020
After only one use the Insignia dishwasher broke. Technician came and ordered new control panel. After almost 3 months I was advised that they will replace dishwasher, and not a broken part. I am choosing different / more reliable brand now to be replacement for Insignia.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report