Insignia 3.3 Cu. Ft. Freestanding Bar Fridge (NS-CF33BK8) - Black - Only at Best Buy
- 3.3 cu. ft. free-standing bar fridge is a great addition to a games room, man cave, in-house bar, or small kitchenette
- Adjustable glass shelves provide space for groceries and snacks, while door storage offers the ideal space to store drinks, eggs, and more
- Crisper keeps fruits and vegetables fresh
- Interior light illuminates the contents of the fridge so you can easily find what you're looking for
- Reversible single-door design gives you flexible options for placement
- Low-noise design ensures the fridge won't disrupt you
- ENERGY STAR qualified operation means it's eco-friendly
- Width: 18.92"; height: 32.37"; depth: 17.55"
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 540 reviewers who responded, 491 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- PERFECT PRODUCT POOR DELIVERY- April 22, 2021
The refrigerator is a great purchase. The unit chilled down to the setting that I needed in a very quick time. The unit is very quite. You cannot even tell that it is running. It is capable of holding a lot of product. However, the downfall is that there are too many shelves, but it would make sense to remove one to hold larger bottles like gallon of milk or water. The crisper draw is small and clumsy, but it has its purpose. Overall, a very good product. The only negative is that BestBuy uses FEDEX to deliver and they created an extreme issue which was resolved...I wish your company would choose other shippers.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Compact Fridge- October 29, 2020
I needed a small refrigerator for my garage that did NOT have a freezer as that would be wasted space as I am using this for a beverage fridge. This small fridge fits into my space perfectly and is a lot more efficient than the fridge it replaced. I have noticed that the fridge develops condensation on the inside rear panel of the unit, but that may be because it is in my garage. I have about 6-8" of free space behind it and a few feet on each side, so it has plenty of breathing area (which is important for a fridge). Time will tell how long this lasts, but I expect/hope it lasts 5-10 years.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great, but for noise...- August 30, 2019
Purchased this for my office and I love the shelf space and that it has no freezer. Plenty of room for lunches, drinks, fruit, etc. It cools well. The only issue I have is that it makes a weird noise that sounds faintly like a cow. Not all the time, but periodically it’s as though the motor groans.... moooo! I can live with the weird noise ( now that I have figured out what it is... for the first few days I thought someone in the office had loaded a blizzard ring tone) as long as it is not indicative of future failure. But I have only had it for a couple of months, so the jury is still out...Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.