Insignia 30" 18.6 Cu. Ft. Bottom Freezer Refrigerator (NS-RBM18SS0-C) - Stainless - Only at Best Buy
- 18.6 cu. ft. refrigerator with 13 cu. ft. fresh food capacity provides enough space for convenient storage of your groceries
- Freestanding design ensures easy installation
- Reversible door allows the fridge to be placed anywhere in your kitchen
- Fruit and vegetable crisper keeps the fresh produce at optimal temperature for a long time
- Two adjustable glass shelves help keep your food organized
- Adjustable door bins with gallon door tray keep your beverages organized
- 6.6 cu. ft. bottom freezer with a Pull-out drawer, allows easy access to your frozen food
- Frost-free design never needs manual defrosting
- Interior LED light for the freezer and fridge sections provides enough illumination for easy access to all the contents
- ENERGY STAR qualified operation means it's eco-friendly
- Width: 75cm (29.5"); Height: 169cm (66.5"); Depth: 78.5cm (30.9")
- Product Units
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 19 reviewers who responded, 7 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- New Fridge may be returned.- October 3, 2020
The sales rep at Best Buy was very helpful in convincing us to purchase this fridge. The delivery people were polite and efficient. Day 1 : Thursday Oct 1. After waiting a good hour, more than recommended after installation, we plugged the fridge in. After a few hours we noticed the exterior sides of the fridge were Unusually warm. We looked up this situation and made several calls to Best Buy and the geek squad. We were told that the sides feel warm for awhile when the fridge is first turned on. Friday: exterior sides still warm to the touch. Top drawer compartment in freezer totally frosted up. We turned both the fridge and freezer settings to 1 ( they had both been on 2 ).No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (10)Report
- Horrible- January 18, 2021
We purchased this fridge in June 2020 and have had nothing but issues since we received it. It turns off for days at a time and then starts working again. We’ve placed 4 service calls with Geek squad and never get a call back- when we do call them, we are told “there is no record of your call”. Thousands of dollars of food gone bad and we are still waiting on that call back.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Cheap fridge- July 3, 2020
I needed a fridge in a hurry. I have a small space and needed the hinges to be on the left, this was pretty much my only option. The shelves are terrible cheap plastic and not very adjustable. There are no dividends in the freezer. I leave fingerprints all over the door when I open it. I’m disappointed in the product as a whole. If I had time I would have bought something different.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (5)Report
- Terrible experience so far- July 4, 2021
We got the fridge in March, it stopped working the end of may. we had a repair person come out and tell us we needed a new fridge but failed to send in the report in a timely manner, so it took over a week and a half with no response. Finally after getting ahold of someone who could help us with this situation it is now July and we are still waiting for our replacement.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Fridge makes loud strange noises which makes me ho- October 2, 2020
Fridge makes loud strange noises several times a day Makes me wonder if this fridge will last !No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report