Insignia 4-Port USB-C Hub (NS-PCHC4A-C) - Only at Best Buy
- Compact travel hub features a USB-C Gen 1 input port to use with any USB-C-enabled laptop and tablet
- Four USB-A 3.0 output ports are backwards-compatible with older USB devices like flash drives, external HDDs, card readers, and other computer peripherals
- Blazing-fast data transfer speeds of up to 5Gbps allow for quick file sharing between your connected devices
- Plug-and-play connectivity means you don't have to install any additional drivers or software on your computer
- Consumes less power and generates low amount of heat for improved durability and safer operation
- LED power indicator lights up instantly whenever you connect the hub to your computer
- Compatible with Windows 10, Mac OS 10.12 or higher, Chrome OS 78 or higher, and Android 6 or higher operating systems
- USB-C Hub
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 168 reviewers who responded, 158 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Works but poorly designed.- March 24, 2021
The hub works fine, and it solves the issue of adapting for the new (and too few) connector slots on the newer M1 MacBook Airs, but the design isn't great. The connecting cord on this is short and very stiff. It sticks out from the computer at a very weird angle and won't lay flat on the desk no matter which way it is connected. It makes it very awkward to place and prone to get tangled with other cords. I find I have to keep my laptop near the edge of the desk with this slightly hanging off the side or it either pops out of the computer or lays on the laptop keyboard. (It also only has the USB slots listed--some reviews mention memory card slots, too, but it does not have those, just FYI)No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great usb c to a hub- January 1, 2021
This travel hub works perfectly. It has 4 usb - a slots and on usb - c connector. I purchased a computer which had 1 usb A port and 2 usb c ports. The problem was that I had a mouse, printer and blu ray drive to connect as well (and the blu ray drive needs two usb A ports for power purposes). This hub is a literal life saver. It’s very easy to use - open the box, plug it into a usb c port and plug your usb a devices into the other side. Voila! It’s lightweight for use at home or travel. No complaints, great quality and all devices work perfectly. Great value and great product!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good hub if you need extra work ports- April 18, 2021
I chatted with customer service and described my need for additional ports on a new computer. They recommended this hub and it does give me the extra ports I need. Seems to be good quality and was priced well. I didn’t know, and wasn’t told, that you can’t charge from the ports, and that was a disappointment as that was something I wanted it to do. I didn’t know to ask, the customer service rep. was helpful, but I felt should have provided that information. I may have chosen a different hub if I had known.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.