J5Create HD Webcam (JVCU100)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection Replacement PlanSee Benefits
- Full HD 1080p (1980 x 1080 resolution) at 30Hz ensures crisp and clear photos and videos with bright colours and fine details
- Up to 30 FPS video frame rate ensures clear and smooth motion
- F23 million HD image sensor guarantees sharp and detailed images
- 2MP of maximum still-image resolution (with supported H.264 and MJPEG image formats) lets you capture quality photos
- Audio collection allows for excellent sound quality in video-conferencing or chats
- USB plug-and-play installation means you can use this webcam instantly without additional drivers or software
- Works with macOS, Windows, and Chrome OS operating systems
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 322 reviewers who responded, 283 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Excellent
- Poor mic volume- October 18, 2020
The camera is a good rig, the reason for the poor review is, connected to my IMac with Up to date Catalina it won’t let me adjust mic-in volume. When I slide the volume in adjustment higher it just reverts back to lowest volume. Therefore my friends can hardly hear me. I’ve reached out to J5 with no response other than, “ we’ve received your message”, ok?No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Helpful (1)Not helpful (0)Report
- Thought I was settling, but it’s great!- August 25, 2020
This webcam is awesome. The picture is high quality, the colours are true to life, it’s easy to set up and position on your computer. No black lines drifting up the screen like other HD cameras. Haven’t had any issues with audio as mentioned in other reviews. I needed something for “Zoom university” and this really checks all the boxes! Would totally recommend to anyone.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (7)Not helpful (0)Report
- Poor sound quality- August 6, 2020
The video is great, however the audio is too low in sound and there is no application to adjust volume settings or to disable audio. This causes interference with my laptop in video meetings and have to manually default the sound to the laptop (and also keep the laptop lid open so I can access the microphone from the laptop). Wish I kept the box to return it.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Helpful (5)Not helpful (0)Report