Keurig K-Café Single Serve Coffee Maker - Dark Charcoal
- Create single serve coffee, lattes, and cappuccinos in minutes
- Flexible brewing in 6, 8, 10, or 12oz. capacities
- Choose strong brew option to deliver a bolder cup of coffee
- Integrated frother steams milk for barrista-style brews
- Frother is dishwasher-safe for convenient cleaning
- Automatic pause and serve makes it simple to grab a quick taste
- Removable water tank is easy to fill
- Keurig K-Cafe Special Edition Coffee Maker
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 117 reviewers who responded, 96 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Cappucchinos for Breakfast what a great idea- December 17, 2019
This is our fifth Keurig Coffee Maker. All except the first one,( damaged in a fall.)are still in use in summer homes and gifted. The last one was displaced by our new K-Caf Single Serve Coffee, Latte & Cappuccino Maker. This is simply the easiest to use and the most fun to use. Its smaller footprint and easy to fill water reservoir make coffee preparation a breeze. My wife enjoys her Cappuccino in bed a necessary start to her day.The top mounted controls are so simple that we have tried them all, with success. Can't wait till spring to brew an iced cappuccino. This is a Christmas Gift to ourselves that we could not wait to use.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth every penny- October 3, 2019
I purchased one of these machines, first for a cottage for our clients to use, but first I brought it home to try it to make sure i knew how to use it and that to make sure it was user friendly, but I can't say enough good things about this machine, we now have two machines, one for each cottages, love how easy it is to use, love lattes so the side frotter is a perfect bonus, i even use just the frotter in the morning without coffee to do a warm milk with frotted milk.. for when I don't want to drink coffee, the machine is really easy to clean, will definitely get another one for our next cottages and in our new home.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Made good froth at first .... lost my disk.- April 30, 2019
I have had my coffee maker about three week now. Works well and was making really good froth at 2weeks. I made sure to clean the stainless cup and disk after each use but overall I’m happy enjoying my latte each morning until today. Looked all over the counter and could not find my magnetic disk anywhere. Can I purchase a replacement disk My coffee was great this morning. But have been spoiled with my latte. Not sure why the frothing was not a thick as the first 2 weeks. Maybe it’s my milk. I really need the disk as it’s what make my coffee for me. Overall I am happy with my purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.