Keurig K-Café Single Serve Coffee Maker - Dark Charcoal
- Create single serve coffee, lattes, and cappuccinos in minutes using K-Cup pods
- Flexible brewing in 6, 8, 10, or 12oz. capacities (177, 237, 296, and 355 ml)
- Choose strong brew option to deliver a bolder cup of coffee
- Programmable auto off feature automatically turns your coffee maker off 2 hours after the last brew for energy savings
- Press SHOT button to brew a concentrated shot of coffee
- Coffee maker maintenance reminder alerts you when it is time to clean up your coffee maker and removes built-up calcium for a tasty coffee
- Smart Start function heats and brews in one process for faster coffee cups
- Simple button controls allow you to brew a cup of coffee easily and in no time
- Removable drip tray accommodates travel mugs up to 18.2 cm (7.2 in) tall and is top rack dishwasher safe for an easy cleanup
- Integrated frother steams milk for barrista-style brews
- Frother is dishwasher-safe for a convenient cleaning
- Automatic pause and serve makes it simple to grab a quick taste
- 60oz removable water tank is easy to fill and lets you brew 6 cups of coffee before having to refill for an easy operation
- Compatible with the my K-Cup universal reusable coffee filter (sold separately)
- Keurig K-Cafe Special Edition Coffee Maker
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 207 reviewers who responded, 174 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- IF you don't like tasting COFFEE, in your TEA ...- June 6, 2019
I only run the hot WATER through my Keurig. It's great for INSTANT hot as well for other things like RICE, Oat Meal ... I am a TEA drinker and found that the OILs in coffees and other beverages accumulate within the brewer, leaving their taste behind. I use a 4-cup glass CARAFE with tea bag &/or coffee IN it (easy to wash) and there is NO TRANSFERNCE of tastes ... especially if entertaining with doffee & tea drinkers ... I've had my Keurig for just over TEN (10 years now = Brilliant !!! IF this one ever breaksdown, I'd go for the K-Café for the FROTH ability & LARGER Reservoir/cup capacity ... I also use a "Mr. Coffee" mug warmer when making HERBAL teas that have to stay warm while STEEPing ...Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the machine, but not the mess!- June 15, 2021
Loved all the functionality of this Keurig. Beautiful design. Can instantly make hot or cold beverages - latte, espresso shot, cappuccino, or iced latte; alongside your regular cuppa. Loved all the functionality of this Keurig. Beautiful design. Can instantly make hot or cold beverages - latte, cappuccino, or iced latte; alongside your regular cuppa. The milk frother is excellent and easy to clean. Who knew homemade froth could become a bare necessity? Comes with clear instructions and the machine is easy to use. I have always owned a drip coffee maker, despite being a coffee person - and this coffee maker to me is a blessing. The price point is a bit high. I'm glad I got the special edition one in Nickle; I prefer it to the black. However, one huge drawback is the mess this makes. Designed by a company that deals primarily in coffee machines and priced at this point - I don't think this should have been overlooked. When dispensing the pod in 'shot' mode - the coffee spits everywhere as you can see in the image. Don't know if this defect with the nozzle is particular to the unit I received. Wondering if others have faced this issue?
- Cappucchinos for Breakfast what a great idea- December 17, 2019
This is our fifth Keurig Coffee Maker. All except the first one,( damaged in a fall.)are still in use in summer homes and gifted. The last one was displaced by our new K-Caf Single Serve Coffee, Latte & Cappuccino Maker. This is simply the easiest to use and the most fun to use. Its smaller footprint and easy to fill water reservoir make coffee preparation a breeze. My wife enjoys her Cappuccino in bed a necessary start to her day.The top mounted controls are so simple that we have tried them all, with success. Can't wait till spring to brew an iced cappuccino. This is a Christmas Gift to ourselves that we could not wait to use.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth every penny- October 3, 2019
I purchased one of these machines, first for a cottage for our clients to use, but first I brought it home to try it to make sure i knew how to use it and that to make sure it was user friendly, but I can't say enough good things about this machine, we now have two machines, one for each cottages, love how easy it is to use, love lattes so the side frotter is a perfect bonus, i even use just the frotter in the morning without coffee to do a warm milk with frotted milk.. for when I don't want to drink coffee, the machine is really easy to clean, will definitely get another one for our next cottages and in our new home.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Made good froth at first .... lost my disk.- April 30, 2019
I have had my coffee maker about three week now. Works well and was making really good froth at 2weeks. I made sure to clean the stainless cup and disk after each use but overall I’m happy enjoying my latte each morning until today. Looked all over the counter and could not find my magnetic disk anywhere. Can I purchase a replacement disk My coffee was great this morning. But have been spoiled with my latte. Not sure why the frothing was not a thick as the first 2 weeks. Maybe it’s my milk. I really need the disk as it’s what make my coffee for me. Overall I am happy with my purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.