KIDdesigns Frozen 2 Over-Ear Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Kids Headphones - Blue
- Over-ear headphones deliver impressive sound while limiting volume to keep little ears safe
- Active noise canceling design helps your child to tune out the outside world and eliminate distractions while they listen or complete school work
- Bluetooth technology pairs effortlessly with compatible devices and offers a range of up to 30 feet
- Built-in controls right on the headset make it easy for kids to adjust volume, play and pause their music, or choose the next or previous track
- Integrated microphone allows children to chat with friends, participate in video classes, and interact with games
- 28-hour battery life keeps the headphones going throughout the longest days before needing to be recharged
- Folding design and included carry case make the headphones completely portable
- User Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 575 reviewers who responded, 540 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great- December 22, 2019
My daughter had the Cheaper version of these and sounds was horrible , she would have to push the headphones to her ears to able to hear. So I got these on sale. I was skeptical that these would be better so we opened them in the parking lot in case we had to return them . Wow these are great I was impressed. We charged them for a couple of hours and connected them via Bluetooth. My daughter loves them !! And the battery last forever ! We have had them for almost 1 month now and we only have had to Charge them twice .Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Works great and my 5 yo loved them!- March 22, 2020
I was skeptical that the Bluetooth function would work well for a low cost pair of headphones (Mine are $250 in comparison) and if my daughter would be responsible enough to turn them off when not in use so the battery won’t be dead every time she tries to use them. They have been working great for my 5 year old and she loves to wear them! She has gone through a few pairs of wired one pair of wireless highly rated ones before but they all ended up with a static noise or not working well for some reason. We’ve only had these for a month but still working well. The battery lasts a long time.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Kids Frozen wireless headphones- January 8, 2022
Granddaughter loves them and mom doesn't have song stuck in her head all day. Comes with cord to charge and lasts 24 hours of continuous use. Pretty "Frozen" decorations, well made and removable ear cushions. They fold up for storage. Great price.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not durable- January 9, 2021
Loudest volume was reasonable for toddler ears. Bluetooth option was good. Did not last 3 days with my 3 year old. The ear covering came off and it is not easy to put back onNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Good headphones- September 4, 2021
Great headphones with a USB charging cord is kind of flimsy after a couple uses and recharges it loosens and goes all the way into the headphoneYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Due to hygiene concerns, this product cannot be returned if openedLearn more about returns