KitchenAid 30" 5-Element Electric Cooktop (KCES550HBL) - Black
Smooth cooking experience
- 30" built-in electric range cooks food quickly and evenly
- Glass smooth top surface is easy to wipe down, so you can spend less time cleaning and more time doing what you love
- Stainless steel kitchen knobs make it easy to control heat levels to your exact specifications and give your kitchen a clean, professional look
Strong, even power
- 5 elements ranging from 6" to 10" let you cook with pots and pans of any size
- 3200W/2300W Even-Heat Ultra Power 10"/6" element at front right accommodates both large stock pots and six-inch sauté pans with ease, so you can quickly sear and boil
- 3000W/1900W double ringed 10"/6" front left element gives you the flexibility you need to cook multiple dishes at once
- 1200W 6" element and 1800W 8" element at back are easy to use for everyday dishes
- 1300W 6" Even-Heat Melt back right element lets you heat delicate items like sauces and chocolate with low, even heat
- Hot surface indicator safely lets you know if the surface is still hot to prevent accidental burns
- Width: 78.26 cm (30.811")
- Height: 13.34 cm (5.25")
- Depth: 57.94 cm (22.81")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Gas Cooktop Features
Electric Cooktop Features
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 31 reviewers who responded, 26 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Knobs get loose from burner- December 26, 2020
Works great but a little disappointed with the quality of the knobs. They put the highest heat burner next to the control knobs and the chrome colored plastic ring below the knob is attached with an adhesive. The first time using it 3 of those rings came loose from the heat and would slide around until I ordered some high heat double sided adhesive to put under them. I don’t think that should happen at all let alone the first time using it. I really like kitchenaid appliances for the quality and look but this one didn’t do it for me.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- High end quality cooktop!- February 1, 2020
Install process wasn’t fun. Had to have the opening cut larger in the granite counter top. Made a huge mess. No issues with the product itself though. Haven’t been using it long so I can’t yet speak to its durability. Works great though. Heats up fast (unlike the Kitchenaid oven we purchased). I like that the larger burners have the option to only turn on a smaller inner area if you need more small burners or maybe you just don’t want to put a small pot on a back burner and have to reach for it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely update to kitchen- October 2, 2020
Love the clean lines & style of this stove top. Gives even heat fast cooking instant heat Negative - hard to keep clean .I us the right pans that wont scratch all Ciusinart & a special stove top cleaner but without those magic wipe erasers & slot!! of muscle it would not stay clean. I did not exspect it to be this hard to keep it looking clean & shiny. I am still researching products that may help !!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.