KitchenAid 30" Under Cabinet Range Hood (KVUB400GSS) - Stainless Steel
Low profile design
- 400 CFM Motor Class fan delivers high-powered ventilation to keep your kitchen free of grease, smoke, and steam, so you can focus on your meal prep
- Perimeter ventilation pulls air from the edges of the hood with faster air movement at the center, capturing every whiff of vapour and effectively handling 30" stovetops with up to 65K BTU total output
- Glass touchscreen controls include 3 speeds and a 10-minute boost function, so you're covered even when you need extra power
- Low profile design installs beneath your cabinetry to create more space between your range hood and cooktop, so you have room to cook to your heart's content
Built for your lifestyle
- Whisper Quiet ventilation system operates with a maximum volume of 65dBA, for clean, fresh-smelling air that doesn't interrupt your conversations
- Auto speed setting protects your kitchen cupboards and hardware from steam, grease, and moisture by automatically adjusting the fan speed based on your needs
- Auto turn-on starts ventilation for you when you forget, before smoke, grease, and steam can even build up
- Dishwasher safe grease filters trap grease and steam before they can reach your ceiling or light fixtures, and are easy to clean in the dishwasher
- 2 LED task lights provide ample lighting over your cooking surface, while their nightlight setting illuminates the kitchen during late-night snacks
- Underside cover keeps fan noise to a minimum and conceals your grease filters, giving you a sleek appearance with a professional-looking finish
- Width: 76.05 cm (29.94")
- Height: 6.02 cm (2.37")
- Depth: 46.05 cm (18.13")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- 30" Low Profile Under-Cabinet Ventilation Hood
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 14 reviewers who responded, 13 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great product- April 28, 2018
Our kitchen didn't had any vent hood and it required a vent hood urgently because of the kind of cooking we do, and our entire house would have the cooking scent for hours in it. Since we got this vent hood, it has been working great, keeping all the cooking scent out very efficiently and now our neighbors know when and what we're cooking. Works great. 4 different speed levels in the hood works great for any type of cooking, low on noise (highest speed can be heard, but isn't bothering at all). Wasn't easy to install, not so great on the installation instructions present in the install guide, but with some patience, can be installed fine.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Install problems- November 18, 2019
the side brackets for a 30 inch cabinet will not work. the hood is 26 inches wide. So if put the bracket as told on inside flush the space between the two bracket are more than 26 inches. I have seen other reviews to add shims . which I will do. plus will have to cut the bracket at the back to make them fit to go up into the cabinet. This is so uncalled for your company to design it to have to do all these things to fix. Maybe you have put brackets for a 36 inch cabinet in the 30 inch box. I am not one to complain. This is to help you all to fix the problem. I will call when I finish this to see if you have a bracket that will workYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a change- May 14, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I took out a useless microwave with a recycling exhaust fan and installed the new kitchen aid fan. Normally I do not read instructions, but I found these very helpful. The hardest part was cutting out the the bottom of the existing cabinet and the hole in the top for the vent pipe. Even so I had the unit in and through the ceiling in about an hour and a half. I put in the pipe and insulated it to the roof. I chickened out about cutting a hole in my roof and spent a week trying to find a roofer to put on the roof vent. I can now cook bacon inside and even use the wok without stinking up the house. It was definitely worth the effort.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.