KitchenAid K150 1.42L 650-Watt Blender with 2 16oz Personal Blending Jars - Passion Red
- 650-watt blender crushes a half tray of ice in less than 10 seconds, so drinks and smoothies are ready in a flash
- 1.42-litre capacity allows you to whip up healthy creations for the whole family
- Two 16-ounce personal blender jars with lids are perfect for taking your smoothies on the go
- Three speed options make it easy to blend your ingredients to the perfect consistency
- 48-oz Blender Jar
- Blender Jar Lid
- 2 x 16-oz Personal Blending Jars
- 2 x Personal Blending Jar Lids
- Blade Assembly
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 40 reviewers who responded, 36 would recommend this product.
- Terrible Colors and Customer Service- September 22, 2021
I order a food processor and this blender in white to go with my kitchen as I was moving into a new place. By the time we get the order and unpack everything, I notice they sent me the blender in blue. I contacted Kitchen Aid both online and through the phone to tell them that there was a mistake in the order and they simply refused to give me the correct order. Now, I have a blender and a food processor that do not match in color (and the blue is actually highlighter blue - sort of unpleasant color) and they simply refused to acknowledge it or give me what I actually ordered. Terrible, awful, un-understanding, inconsiderate customer service staff. It was YOUR MISTAKE, Kitchen Aid, and you REFUSE to HELP.
- Regret getting rid of my ninja- May 30, 2021
I was looking forward to upgrading to this blender but it’s really not good. First, the blade base design is huge and square, super awkward to handle, doesn’t have a lock in feature (scary). I absolutely hate using the personal cups even though that’s what I use a blender for most. The power is pathetic, no matter how long you blend you’ll have chunk greens in your smoothie..so gross. I regret giving my ninja away and regret not returning this in the 30 day window.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Third blender ever purchased and the best!!!- December 7, 2020
I've gone through two blenders within the last 5 years and am finally satisfied! First blender was a Nutribullet which started leaking within the first week of use and the second was a Black and Decker which was defective from the first use because it was dropped during shipping and handling. I've made hummus, smoothies, milk shakes and protein shakes. The extra blender jars are perfect for my husband and I because we don't drink the same protein mixes.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.