LG 36" 22.5 Cu. Ft. French Door Refrigerator w/ Water & Ice Dispenser (LRMVC2306S) - Stainless Steel
- 36" French door refrigerator with 22.5 cu. ft. of storage is spacious enough for all your fresh and frozen food
- Counter-depth fridge blends in with your countertops to give your kitchen a sophisticated look
- Freestanding design offers simple and flexible installation option
Cool and fresh
- Three cooling technologies work together to extend the life and freshness of fruits and vegetables
- Linear Cooling ensures accuracy, as it keeps the interior temperature within 1-degree Fahrenheit of the settings
- Smart Cooling sensors and vents offer total cooling control
- Door Cooling+ provides blasts of cool air throughout the interior of the fridge
- Coolguard metal interior panel locks in the cool air and adds to the sleek look
Convenience at its best
- 4 spill proof tempered glass shelves (including one folding shelf) let you organise your groceries and food items in a way they're easily accessible
- 2 fruit and vegetable humidity crispers maintain the right humidity levels, so your fruits and vegetables stay fresh for longer
Keeping it ice-cold
- Craft Ice slow-melting round ice maker makes perfectly rounded ice balls for your craft cocktails, whisky or bourbon, iced coffee, lemonade, and more
- Ice dispenser provides ice whenever you need it, whether you're entertaining guests or looking to cool off during those long summer days
- Water dispenser with measured fill feature can dispense the exact amount of filtered water at 4, 8, 16, or 32 ounces
Modern design, pristine style
- InstaView Door-in-Door showcases a tinted glass panel that illuminates with 2 taps, so you can see what's inside without opening the door, which in turn reduces the loss of cold air
- Integrated Wi-Fi connectivity with compatible app lets you control the appliance easily; also compatible with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa for easy voice controls
- Stainless steel fridge with a fingerprint- and smudge-resistant finish makes it easy to keep the exterior clean with a soft, dry cloth
- ENERGY STAR-rated design uses less energy for sustainability
- Width: 90.81cm (35.75'')
- Height: 178.44cm (70.25'')
- Depth: 81.61cm (32.13'')
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- User Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 341 reviewers who responded, 320 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Solid features overall- 31 janvier 2021
We're very happy with our LG refrigerator (Model #: LFCC23596S), but our model is not the model shown in the photo. The one in the photo shows the water dispenser, and we do not have one in our fridge. That's the one feature I wish we had, but the price was nearly double. Still, this counter depth unit does a good job of keeping our food cold. We purchased our fridge with the recommended water line cable and have been using it for two weeks without any issue. The "knock knock" door is a cute novelty that wore off after the first day or two. We do like the easy access door the allows us to quickly retrieve our items without opening the entire fridge.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never realized how I used a refrigerator- 2 janvier 2021
Love the fridge. The door in a door is wonderful. We have our most used items in this section and now realize how little we actually need to open the main doors. A real savings on energy. We use the top drawer as a freezer and as such very seldom get into the bottom freezer. This is great for me as I have some back issues and almost never have to bend over any more. Another time saver is the measured water dispenser. I just put whatever in there press whatever button and go about my business. I don't have to stand there pushing a bottom. Having the ice maker in the door frees up so much space in the fridge itself. Bottom line I would buy it again.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Freezing up- 2 janvier 2021
I bought this in August 2020. It took a while for the ball ice to start making ice nut it eventually did. Slowly but surely. The issue i have is the tray in the freezer doesn't slide effortlessly. There is some freezing up happening somewhere so everytime i open the freezer i have to yank to get it all the way out. In addition the ice maker in the door the ice freezes up at the top so when you try to get ice nothing comes out. You got to bang it a little for them to drop. I have had an LG before and didn't experience any of these issues. For a brand new refrigerator that cost so much i should not be having so many problems.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.