LG WashTower 5.2 Cu. Ft. High Efficiency Steam Washer & Dryer Laundry Centre (WKEX200HBA) - Black Steel
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
- Single unit features a 5.2 cu. ft. washer and a 7.4 cu. ft. electric dryer so you can breeze through laundry day
- Centre control panel makes loading and unloading easier and more accessible
- Stacked design has a small footprint to save you valuable floor space
- NeverRust stainless steel drum and tempered glass doors deliver long-lasting durability for years of reliable use
- TurboWash360 technology uses high-pressure twin nozzles for a deeper clean up to 30 minutes faster
- Allergiene cycle uses steam to remove over 95% of common household allergens from even the most delicate fabrics
- TurboSteam technology uses steam to release wrinkles, reduce static, and eliminate odours in just 10 minutes
- Sensor Dry system adjusts the drying time based on moisture and humidity levels throughout the cycle so every load comes out perfectly dried
Smart and efficient
- ThinQ technology lets you control the washer and dryer remotely and connects the unit to Proactive Customer Care for easy troubleshooting
- AI DD and AI Dry-Built-in Intelligence determines the weight and fabric softness and chooses the right wash pattern for every load
- Smart pairing function automatically selects a compatible drying cycle
- Compatible with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa so you can control the unit with simple voice commands
- Width: 68.58cm (27'')
- Height: 188.91cm (74.37'')
- Depth: 77.15cm (30.37")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- User Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 387 reviewers who responded, 368 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Black Stainless Laundry Center- January 30, 2021
Have had this machine for about a month now and so far it has worked well. Both the washer and dryer do their jobs above what we expected. We only had space for a single machine so this worked perfectly. It is very quiet and the controls are intuitve. Its on the pricey side, but we think its worth the extra costs. It looks very classy. The only issues I have are 1) the doors are permanently hinged on the left side, which may be a serious issue for some, and 2) the washer door sits very close to the floor, making it hard to load without kneeling down. I was told the machine can't be put on a pedestal. Otherwise, I would have given it 5 stars.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surpasses expectations- December 12, 2020
I love this washer and dryer. It’s so Sleek and low profile and it fits in small spaces perfectly with out having to sacrifice the load sizes. The nice thing is you have wayyy more options for wash and dry cycles on the app so if you’re not seeing what you’re looking for I really recommend taking that extra step (ex: delay wash can only be set in app). The only learning curve is that you really do need to hold your finger over the touch screen for three seconds to change settings on the interface. It’s where I got hung up on the most- but this ensures you don’t accidentally bump other buttons and turn them on. We are thrilled with the product.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent washer/dryer combo!- January 21, 2021
We have been using this new unit for a little over a month, and we love it. It is very quiet, and has so many features/options - many of which the machine can decide for you. For example, the wash-tub makes a few turns initially to weigh the items to determine how long the cycle should be for optimal cleaning and cost savings. And no other stacked machine makes the controls so easy to access - no standing on a tipsy stool to reach dryer controls at the top of the unit - they are all right in the middle and easy to understand. We are still just beginning to read about all the features, but bottom line, this is the best unit and brand we have owned.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.