Logitech C920S Pro 1080p HD Webcam
- Full HD video with 1080p and 30fps lets you engage in calls with exceptionally crystal-clear, detailed images vibrantly rich with bold colours
- Stereo audio with dual mics makes sure every call and recorded video is amazingly natural-sounding
- Glass Lens and full HD give you amazingly crisp, vividly-coloured recordings
- HD autofocus and light correction deliver high-def that's sharp and clear
- Privacy shutter gives you the control over what you want to show while protecting the lens when not in use
- Compatible with Window 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or later, mac OS 10.10 or later, Chrome OS, Skype, Google Hangouts, FaceTime for Mac, OBS, and X-Split
- Privacy Shutter
- User Documentation
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2098 reviewers who responded, 2005 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great value!- January 15, 2021
I'll admit my expectations weren't that high. I simply wanted a webcam that produced better video quality than my laptop's built in camera. I was pleasantly surprised when I got it all set up. The quality during Teams meetings for me, has been fantastic. No lag, sharp image and clear even in lower light atmospheres. Such a good value for this little guy! Completely happy with my purchase, I always am pleased with Logitech and this time is no different. Happy I decided to go for it as it makes all the difference in my meetings. In this day and age, where virtual presentation is paramount, you want to avoid looking like a blurry mess, lol.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Good hardware, poor software- July 14, 2020
The camera hardware is really nice. It's a compact little camera that does 1080p, with a cool lens cover for privacy. However, I bought this camera for Teams, the software we use at work, and during video conferences the camera gets really choppy at 4-5 fps. The settings app from Logitech is really buggy on Windows 10, and the zoom controls don't even work at all. The Logitech Capture software does work for zooming and altering the image, but it has to be running to be used with Teams. Overall I'm pretty disappointed and may return it if I don't find a solution quick.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (10)Report
- Small Webcam with Great Efficiency- April 16, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The Logitech - Pro HD Webcam C920s is a good webcam for use on the Xbox One X. It supports Full HD 1080p at 30fps, which is more than enough to use on the Xbox gaming system. Setup was easy and smooth, with no hassles. Took about 5 mins out of the box to set up, connected to a usb port, adjusted position, distance and zooming level. The HD quality is great for the price point. It includes a privacy cover in case you don’t want an open webcam on your system. The only thing that it didn’t come with was the tripod, which would be a good addition to the bundle. Great option for those that don’t want to spend a bundle on a good webcam.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.