Logitech Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo - Black (MK270)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Advanced 2.4 GHz wireless connectivity receives a reliable connection up to 10 meters away with virtually no delays or dropouts
- 128-bit AES keyboard encryption helps keep your information secure
- Compact receiver can be plugged in once and forgotten and the mouse features a built-in storage compartment for easy portability
- 24-month keyboard and 12-month mouse battery life
- Auto-sleep and on/off switches
- Eight hot keys for instant access to the Internet, e-mail, play/pause, volume and more
- Low-profile design ,whisper-quiet keys and standard layout with full-size F-keys, number pad and arrow keys
- USB Receiver
- 1 x AA (Mouse Batteries)
- 2 x AAA (Keyboard Batteries)
- User Documentation
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 5936 reviewers who responded, 5571 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- OK KEYBOARD NOT ADA FRIENDLY- September 5, 2020
If you do not have space on a desk, this keyboard will work for you. However, this also creates a problem if you have to pick it up. It does not an area to hold on to so that you can carry it to another location. I have medical issues that cause problems in picking up small or flat objects, so when I picked it up, I could not hold on to it. When the keyboard hit the floor, several of the keys flew off along with the battery holder door. I managed to find everything except one key. When I contacted Logitech customer service" they were very uncooperative, telling me that the keys could not be replaced, so I did not try any further with them.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Works Great, But Definitely the Budget Monitor- September 11, 2020
I purchased this for my 5th grader to use his Chromebook with a monitor. The price was really low, but I trust the Logitech brand. It works flawlessly and I have not had any connection or typing issues with it. If you need something inexpensive, quick, functional and not worry about failures to perform, then this keyboard is for you. With that being said, this is definitely the budget keyboard. I have a higher end Logitech keyboard and there definitely is a difference in feel when typing on it versus this keyboard. Again, it's not going to break or fall apart, but not as much effort and engineering is put into the typing experience.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time owning a wireless keyboard/mouse combo.- August 9, 2020
It's really simple: you simply turn on the wireless keyboard and mouse(each has on/off buttons), and plug in the usb dongle to your desktop/laptop's usb slots, and it works instantly. I was surprised how fast it worked since I thought there would be drivers that I would need to download, but nope, it worked as soon as I plugged in the dongle, and turn the keyboard and mouse on. This is a cheaper unit, so it does not have any fancy led lighting, but it's affordable and it works great so far. The wireless keyboard and mouse both use batteries. I use this when I want to game, or watch youtube vids on my big screen tv instead of a little pc monitor.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.