Luigi's Mansion 3 (Switch)
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Help Luigi catch ghosts and solve puzzles to rescue Mario and his friends in the Last Resort hotel
- Team up with Gooigi, an all-green doppelganger able to slip through tight spaces, walk on spikes, and otherwise help Luigi overcome obstacles
- Switch between Luigi and Gooigi as one player, or you and a friend can control one each at the same time
- Explore the Last Resort, ascending through its themed floors full of quirky contraptions and haunting enemies
- Race the timer with up to 8 players to clear objectives on a series of floors in the ScareScraper, via local wireless (requires additional systems and games) or online
- Claim the title of the ultimate ghost hunting team in Team Luigi vs. Team Gooigi mini-game battles
Note: A Nintendo Switch Online membership may be required for online play. Please check the game detail page on Nintendo.com for membership requirements.
Note: Additional games and systems (sold separately) required for multiplayer mode.
Number of Players
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 5722 reviewers who responded, 5595 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- The art style and details of this game!- November 1, 2019
I have just started playing this game and I am already happy with my purchase. What this game lacks in terms of gameplay, i.e. the combat style, because it feels repetitive with sucking up the same kind of ghosts makes up for in the art style and just details that were put into this game. I love petting Polter-pup, seeing Luigi's reactions to everything around him, and the fact that every object in the game can react even with a simple push by Luigi. This game is incredible. Mind you, I only played the first one years and years ago, so I consider this being my first run through of a Luigi's Mansion game. And boy, what an adventure it isYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Possibly one of the best Switch games- June 21, 2020
Luigi's Mansion 3 did NOT disappoint. You always get that fear when a game is so good for the original that made you fall in love that you start to fear sequels. The second game was quite mediocre on the 3DS and left and unsatisfied feeling in your stomach. So when 3 was coming out there's that doubt there because of 2. Well I can gladly say if you were a fan of the first game. You'll love 3. It's so fun and feels great to play that I fell in love. On top of that the Couch Co-op is amazing! I played the entire game with my girlfriend and we played it from head to toe getting everything it was so fun! Highly 100% recommended to everyone!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome addition to the series- November 10, 2019
Excellent addition to both Switch library, and the awesome Luigi franchise! Visuals and textures are beautiful, with colorful environments and characters. Controls are easy to follow and learn. Emphasis on puzzles are now greater than ever. Combat is actually easier than before, which can be argued as good or bad depending on tastes. If you liked the previous entries, certainly you will enjoy this new one. If not, then this is still a great addition to your switch library of puzzle and adventure games. Recommend for all ages, as ghosts (enemies in the game) are colorful and not scary. Humor from reading the games' story is entertaining for all ages.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.