Panasonic LUMIX G Leica DG NOCTICRON 42.5mm f/1.2 OIS Lens
Available online only
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
Up close and personal
- Sporting a 42.5mm (35mm equivalent of 85mm) focal length, this prime lens is ideal for portraits, street photography, and close-ups. Whether you're shooting portraits in studio or taking shots of your day out at the food truck festival, you've got the ideal focal range you need to get exceptional images.
- This prime lens delivers a constant f/1.2 maximum aperture, making it ideal for low-light situations. It delivers an incredibly shallow depth of field so your photos get incredible background bokeh for added artistic flare. Ideal for portraits, this lens allows you to use soft focus to achieve beautifully creative images. Plus, the built-in aperture ring control gives you quick access to your aperture settings so you can make easy adjustments on the fly.
- Sometimes what's out of focus is as important as what's in focus. The 9-blade circular aperture delivers a smooth, rounded defocus effect in out-of-focus areas of your image giving your photos exceptional, aesthetically pleasing bokeh.
Find you focus
- Integrated POWER O.I.S. (optical image stabilizer) makes adjustments for small, quick movement and large, slow movement so you get crisp, clear photos even in when shooting in low-light conditions. That means you can capture the most stunning images under the dim lights in the ice rink of your daughter's huge glove save in the dying seconds of the third period to preserve the lead and win the championship.
- A noisy camera can ruin a perfect moment. Thankfully, this lens uses an inner focus system driven by a near-silent stepping motor, which is ideal for capturing stills and video. When you're filming your daughter's valedictorian speech on graduation day, you won't have to struggle to hear her over the sound of a buzzing autofocus motor.
- Nano Surface Coating technology minimizes reflections that cause ghosting and flare. That means more precise light transmission which in turn delivers better clarity and overall image quality.
- ED (Extra-Low Dispersion) glass reduces chromatic aberration, delivering better colour quality and higher quality images. The UHR (Ultra High Refractive) lens offers high contrast and resolution so you capture rich detail in every image.
- The aspherical lens design reduces spherical aberrations, delivering better detail and contrast resulting in superb image quality. The design reduces the overall number of elements needed so you get a more compact prime lens.
- Completing the high build quality is the metal construction on both the lens body and the lens hood. This delivers solid handling and long-lasting use.
- This premium lens is designed for Micro Four Thirds systems and is compatible with all Micro Four Thirds cameras, including Panasonic G Series, and Olympus PEN and OM-D cameras.
- Lens Cap
- Lens Hood
- Lens Rear Cap
- Lens Storage Bag
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.