Matias Tactile Pro Mechanical Keyboard - White
Available online only
- High performance Alps Mechanical Keyswitches provide the ability to type faster, and more accurately and comfortably.
- Mac option symbols are laser etched on to the keys so they'll never wear off and you'll always know which key is which.
- Ghosting happens when you type so fast that your keyboard can't keep up with you, which results in letters missing from what you actually typed. The Tactile Pro has anti-ghosting circuitry that eliminates this problem. You can type as fast as you want and the Tactile Pro will keep up with you.
- Forget about digging through the wires behind your computer just to sync your iPod. Quickly attach your USB devices to any of the 3 USB 2.0 ports directly on the keyboard. It makes connecting your MP3 players, external hard drives, joysticks, and more as easy as pie.
- Matias Wired Keyboard
- User Documentation
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3 reviewers who responded, 3 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Excellent quality, but not for everyone- 2 février 2012
If you are looking to exercise your fingers and hands, or you're nostalgic for the feel (and sound) of an old-style keyboard, then you should definitely give this product a try. It's a bit pricey, but the build quality is excellent, and its Mac compatibility is very good -- better than other third-party keyboards I've tried. The traveling distance for the keys will take a bit of getting used to, though. And if you're using this keyboard in an open office environment, your neighbors may be unhappy with the noise -- it is certainly not quiet.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Almost perfect keyboard- 5 juillet 2019
The Matias-designed Alps switches make this keyboard a pleasure to use. In fact it is the closest match to a buckling-spring keyboard that you can find. The extra USB ports aren't necessary in my particular setup but I'm certain they'll come in handy for someone under different circumstances. My only complaint--or rather minor quibble--is the shiny white plastic casing. I understand it was designed to match the MacBook Pros and iMacs of years gone but I really wish Matias would follow Apple's lead in updating the look and feel of their products. Lastly, those looking for backlit keys must look elsewhere as no such feature is available on this keyboard. I wish they were but ultimately it makes little difference to a typist who needs a good-feeling keyboard.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Excellent typing keyboard - clicky but not noisy- 14 septembre 2020
I needed a fast keyboard for typing, and clicks make my keystrokes more accurate. I'd had an old Tactile Pro that had a problem in the cable (my mis-use) and I'd liked it, so I got this one as a replacement. Excellent feel on the keys, just enough noise, and a decent bump. Has a USB-C plug into the iMac, and my mouse plugs into the keyboard perfectly. (I prefer wired to wireless peripherals.)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report