Midland X-TALKER 2-Way Radios (T71VP3)
Available online only
Geek Squad Protection Replacement PlanSee benefits
- Pair of 2-way radios each feature 36 total channels and 121 privacy codes
- 38-mile transmission and reception range so you can stay in contact over long distances
- Channel scan function makes it easy to find live channels
- Integrated NOAA Weather Alert and Weather Scan technology
- Included batteries offer up to 15 hours of battery life per charge
- Also includes 2 belt clips, 2 rechargeable battery packs, a desktop charger, an AC wall adapter, and a Micro USB charging cable
- 2 x Radios
- Belt Clips
- Rechargeable Battery Packs
- Desktop Charger
- AC Wall Adapter
- Micro USB Charging Cable
- Owner's Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 221 reviewers who responded, 192 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great little radio- May 1, 2020
Bought this specifically for a trip out west but have found myself using it with my buddies on camping trips more often than our cb’s. Very quite operation. Range is good. Voice is crisp and clear. Functions are fairly easy once you learn the proper ways to use them. Weather stations are clear also and come in handy when you’re “off the grid” in the woods somewhere and need weather updates. Over all I really like these radios. I just purchased a new mxt275 to pair with these radios and to get out a little further with a bigger antenna. That way I can have the hand helds to share with friends that may not have comms when we’re on the trails.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic in so many ways- August 23, 2020
I bought these two years ago for an elk hunt out west...sure, they worked great out of the box...I saved my review for after many hours of use...after two years of hard use...still amazing. Lake comm was good to my limit of testing...fifteen miles. Battery lasts incredibly long. Easy to set up a group of radios for whatever purpose you find. From wide open spaces to dark timber, was never out of touch with base camp...sometimes nine miles from camp in the mountains of Utah. Spectacular value that adds operational benefits along with safety and security. I'm likely to buy several more sets to up my hunter capacity.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easy to use and does what it is supposed to do- October 4, 2019
FRS radios are often given bad reviews because new users have undue expectation. This read is advertised as 38 miles in range. That may be possible in idea situations but for most uses that will not be true. I have this for about a month and the low powered channels work well for about half a mile. With the higher powered channels this carries as far as 2-3 miles in an imperfect environment (not line of site). I bought this so that my wife and I can contact each other over short distances and without buying a second cell phone. The instructions can be a bit confusing but if you don't need to know everything.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.