Nextbase 422GW Dash Cam with 2.5" LED HD IPS Touch Screen & Amazon Alexa Built In
- 2560 x 1440 Quad HD recording at 30fps plus an 1080p HD option through the F1.3 lens captures sharp, high-definition videos that are stored in MP4 format video files
- 140-degree viewing angle and JPG still image format offer you a wide and clear road view
- Night vision mode for capturing clear pictures in low light conditions
- Alexa built in gives your hands-free control of playing music and accessing smart home devices by sending voice commands to the app so your eyes stay safely on the road
- Auto-save feature automatically shoots and stores the video footage
- Loop recording keeps the camera rolling even after the memory is full
- 2.5" HD IPS LED touchscreen for a brighter view and for engaging in user-friendly menu selection and playback options
- Emergency SOS response signals nearby emergency services by sending details of your location
- G-Sensor secures and moves video footage to a folder when it records values that exceed the pre-set value, which helps you keep a record of incidents and accidents
- Intelligent Parking Mode with motion sensors detects movements and bumps on your vehicle when left unattended
- Autosync feature from the cam's Bluetooth automatically sends crash reports directly to the user's phone
- QuickLink Wi-Fi lets you share and view the footage on a PC or Mac through MyNxtbase Connect app
- 10Hz GPS creates accurate location data so you always know where footage was recorded
- Rear View Module (sold separately) allows you to record the rear-view journey for all around protection
- Supports up to 128GB SD memory to store all captured footage
- Click&Go PRO mount makes for easy one-handed cam installation and removal
- Auto on/off mode gets the camera into shooting mode when vehicle is started and stops automatically when engine is turned off
- 1 HDMI port and a USB connection cable let you transfer footage to PCs, laptops, and other peripherals
Connectivity & Media
- 1440p Dash Cam with GPS antenna built-in
- Click&Go PRO mount
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 51 reviewers who responded, 49 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Steer away from this company.- December 17, 2019
This is a well made cam with great features minus the Bluetooth connectivity. Paid the extra $ for this and am now in the process of trying to return it. For a regular dash cam it’s fine, but trying to use it with Alexa, or trying to view videos on your phone, is horrible. This is not acceptable considering the price tag. Just buy a cheap one with basic recording capabilities. Stay away from this. Tech support is also horrific.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Do your research before purchasing- August 7, 2019
Totally agree with the previous person. Camera gets super hot all the time. Some videos come out in high quality and some are just horrible. Hard to make out license plates. Every time I contact customer service and send them a copy of a bad resolution clip, they try to tell me itâs not from their dash cam. So now Iâm lying? Bluetooth connection issues almost every time. I would definitely return, but think Iâm over the time period.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Clear images and great features- November 16, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I really love this dashcam. It is super easy to set up and has a nice sleek, black design. I didn’t choose a vehicle that had a built in camera and this does the trick wonderfully. The images are crystal clear. It records in 1080p and it doesn’t glitch at all. It gives super smooth transitions. It has built in Alexa so it makes it super safe and hands free to use. You can connect your phone via Bluetooth and/or Quicklink Wifi. In the case of an emergency the Emergency SOS will trigger to emergency services and give them your location. I’m very pleased with the product!!! The only reason I give four stars is that the wording can be hard to read due to screen size.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.