Ninja Foodi 1.92L 1400-Watt Cold & Hot Blender
- 1.92-litre, 1400W blender has the power to crush and extract at the touch of a button
- 800W heating element boils in minutes to make quick work of creating soups, sauces, spa waters, fondue, and more
- Twelve pre-set Auto-iQ smart programs make it quick and easy to create smoothies, extractions, frozen drinks, sauces, dips, soups, cocktails, water infusions, ice cream, and more
- Includes a 64-ounce (56-ounce max liquid capacity) glass pitcher with non-stick coating, tamper, cleaning brush, and 25-recipe inspiration guide
- 1400-Peak-Watt Motor Base
- 64 oz Glass Pitcher With Nonstick Coating (56 oz Max Cold Liquid Capacity)
- 12 One-Touch Auto-IQ Programs
- Cleaning Brush
- 25-Recipe Inspiration Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 600 reviewers who responded, 567 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Cold and Delicious- October 14, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Have the Ninja Foodi Cold ad Hot Blender for a week now, and it has made some awesome drinks, foods and more, we have made slushies, frosties, shakes, and more this week when summer is still here, and now fall is finally arrived can not wait to try out the soups, chilis and dips this week. It works like magic and finishes up fantasic.. The design and handling is great, no slips or drips anywhere. I did not have any trouble getting it out of the holder and back in, usually I am twisting and turning it to get the blender back, but this was a one step process and the grip, it is study and not glass, but a dependable handle to pickup and put down.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Im in love!- September 3, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This is the most high tech blender I've ever seen! It's all digital which is so convenient. So far I've only made milkshakes in it for my kids but I was told they were the best milkshakes! I'm excited to try hot things such as fondue and soups. I love the little window that tells you of the lid isnt secured correctly. And let me tell you about the self cleaning!!! Amazing! A couple drops of soap, 24oz of water, push the clean button and walk away! It does everything for you with a 6 minute countdown timer. It even heats the water up as it's cleaning to make sure it gets nice and clean! I could go on and on about this. You won't be disappointed if you buy it!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent quality and versatility- October 15, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This was my first time using a blender with a heating element and I love it! First off, it's very high quality. The blender is heavy and I love the glass pitcher. My children love smoothies so that's how it's been used the majority of the time. It has absolutely no problem crushing the frozen fruit and leaves it smooth, without any large chunks. I also used it to make Mexican hot chocolate. I used to have to heat the milk on the stove and then pour it into the blender over the chocolate. It's very convenient (and less to wash!) to be able to do it all in one container. Speaking of cleaning - it has a very handy heated cleaning feature that is fantastic!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.