Nintendo Switch Left and Right Joy-Con Controllers - Neon Pink/Neon Green
- Compatible with the Nintendo Switch (sold separately)
- Attach the Joy-Con controllers to either side of Nintendo Switch for solo gaming on the go or detach them from Switch and use a Joy-Con controller in each hand
- Solo players can also slip the controllers into a Joy-Con Grip accessory (sold separately) to mirror a more traditional controller
- Two players can each take a Joy-Con controller to experience local multiplayer fun
- Each Joy-Con has a joystick, full set of buttons, built-in accelerometer, and gyro-sensor
- 1 x Left Joy-Con
- 1 x Right Joy-Con
- 2 x Black Joy-Con Straps
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3510 reviewers who responded, 3408 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Color is what it looks like online- September 14, 2018
These work just like the other Joy-Con controllers. They’re really vibrant in their coloring. Everyone notices them when they come over. They really pop compared to the red and blue ones and especially the grey ones. As for use, they’re just like any Joy-Con controller. Work well within about 10 feet of the console. They can get spotty reception if there is something between them and the console. I keep the console docked below the TV. If I’m laying on the couch, the coffee table can be between my hands and the console. When this happens, I have had some issues with responsiveness. This is no different than other colors or the pro controller.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful colors, okay controllers- August 18, 2020
I love the Nintendo Switch system but I'm less enthused about the Joy-Cons. They have a tendency for the sticks to develop drift in a more faster means than your average controller with larger sticks, requiring more care to keep in shape. They're also a bit awkward to handle thanks to that stick placement. Honestly, if the kinds of games you and your fellow players (friends, family, whatever) require them, these are fine, but I'd rather use Pro Controllers or similar options for more traditional games on the Switch. AMAZING choice of colors though! Can't go wrong with the many vibrant choices Nintendo offers and this is probably my favorite combination.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic Color, but Sticky B button- April 4, 2018
I was so happy to receive these joy-con as a gift. I had wanted them for so long since I am a huge Splatoon fan. I started playing with them and they are great, but on my right joy-con the B button sticks a bit at times. I have a red and blue set of joy-con, and like my new neon pink and green joy-con, I found my right neon blue joy-con ZR button sticks. I am not sure if anyone else has a similar problem, but it is something that I noticed. My B button is starting to stick less, but it is an annoying occurrence that makes it hard to jump while I play Splatoon 2. Overall the joy-con are beautiful and super bright in color and make my switch pop beautifully!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.