Nintendo Switch Left and Right Joy-Con Controllers - Neon Red/Neon Blue
- Compatible with the Nintendo Switch (sold separately)
- Attach the Joy-Con controllers to either side of Nintendo Switch for solo gaming on the go or detach them from Switch and use a Joy-Con controller in each hand
- Solo players can also slip the controllers into a Joy-Con Grip accessory (sold separately) to mirror a more traditional controller
- Two players can each take a Joy-Con controller to experience local multiplayer fun
- Each Joy-Con has a joystick, full set of buttons, built-in accelerometer, and gyro-sensor
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3299 reviewers who responded, 3181 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Working great so far.- June 13, 2021
So far these have seemed to work great. The only complaints so far have to do with the ergonomics of the controller and the price. It should be around $60 and i think the controllers could be a bit larger, the release buttons are odd and in a weird spot.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Red pill or Blue pill- October 15, 2021
Fire & Ice, Red Pill or Blue Pill these Joycons are pretty darn cool and the color combination is a classic.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great joy con- May 22, 2021
The joy cons came in excellent condition. Works really wellYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Was bought so we could play 4-player games- February 13, 2021
We bought these for the sole purpose of being able to play 4-player games with the family like Mario Kart 8 and Super Mario Party. Mission accomplished. I think I made a good move to also purchase a joy-con charging grip to compliment these so that these could also be used as a single controller, if needed for a particular game, and also serves as a charging mechanism for these joy-cons while the Switch console itself could charge the other two original joy-cons at the same time. We’ve certainly had a lot of family fun since Christmas playing the Switch, which has been our primary entertainment during the winter months of the pandemic.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Color and excellent for handle mode!- October 18, 2019
I bought a new pair due to that my first joycons started having the drift issue because the stick's quality is a little bit poor. Even that I replaced the sticks eventually the issue appeared again, so that is why I bought a new pair. I highly suggest to use joycons for handle mode or games that you can use them separately but that they have a super easy gameplay. I don't suggest them for fighting games or complex games such as SSB because sometimes they have a little delay if you are a little bit far from the console. For those games I suggest a pro controller or gamecube controller but besides that, it is a good product.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.