Nintendo Switch (OLED Model) Console - White
- 7-inch OLED screen delivers vivid colours, crisp contrast, and a vibrant look for a rich gaming experience
- Wide, adjustable stand provides comfortable viewing in Tabletop mode or adjust the stand to find your best viewing angle during multiplayer games
- Built-in wired LAN port quickly connects to the internet connection when playing in TV mode
- 64GB internal storage helps save games to your system
- Enhanced audio from the system’s onboard speakers keep you entertained when playing in Handheld and Tabletop modes
- Three-in-one (TV mode, Tabletop mode, and Handheld mode) design lets you transform the system from a home console to portable system in a snap
- Included Joy‑Con controllers give you total gameplay flexibility
- Supports all Joy-Con controllers and Nintendo Switch software (all sold separately)
- Nintendo Switch OLED console
- Nintendo Switch Dock
- Joy-Con (L) and Joy-Con (R)
- Two Joy-Con Strap Accessories
- One Joy-Con Grip
- HDMI Cable
- Nintendo Switch AC Adapter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 782 reviewers who responded, 761 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- OLED Goodness- 13 octobre 2021
From the first time I turned the OLED Switch on, I was instantly blown away by the display this console has. The colours are so vivid and alive which makes playing games an entirely new experience. For those who think I already have a Switch, I don’t need this: think again. The build quality is better, the screen is breathtaking, the dock has been redesigned and the joy-con’s are the newest no-drift version. Sadly, I can’t go back to my OG or Lite versions of the Switch anymore. Also BestBuy, thank you for next day delivery, wow. Get it while you can….Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- A worthy upgrade!- 18 octobre 2021
If you are a avid player of the Nintendo Switch I would definitely recommend the OLED version. The image brightness, clarity, and color of the new screen is worth the price. The build quality also has a slightly different feel in a good way! The new dock also has the built in ethernet which is nice and also doesn't feel as snug when you drop the switch in for docked mode if you are worried about scratching the screen on the way down. A lot of these features will be more beneficial if you are a handheld player but that's not to say it still cant be enjoyed if you like to play in docked mode. I hope these become plentiful as time goes on!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor quality control. Screen blemishes- 8 novembre 2021
I ordered a Switch OLED White from Best Buy. The screen has scuffs/imperfections around the bezel. It is very noticeable in light. I purchased a second one to see if I was just unlucky. My second one also had imperfections/scuffs around the screen bezel. This has to be something wrong with their production. I ended up buying a third one. The third one doesn't have many imperfections just very very small. I am finally keeping the third one and living with the imperfections. Poor quality control. I have owned the switch and the switch lite and neither of those had this issue. When paying $380 for a console, this shouldn't be an issue.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.